Medicom VCD Wicket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres the greatest rendition of Wicket IMO...

wicket1.jpg

Even if SIdeshow made Chewie I don't think they'd make any Ewoks. Hope Medicom goes on to make a few other Ewoks

Hate to say it, but I sooooo wanted this when it was announced, but so very much has gone on since then I couldn't give a flying monkey about it now... totally lost any form of interest... it's a small plastic Ewok, at least Yoda was a Jedi master!

Small plastic Ewok?

i know exactly what you mean wook. i cancelled mine about 2 weeks ago. with all the other amazing stuff being announced and released i just thought the money and space would be better suited elsewhere. this is one i think will show up for much cheaper in a future play.com sale.

Thought they were doing a fur covered one?

i thought this as well........i remember a while back seeing some pictures of a real fur wicket......looked to be scanned out of a magazine. dont remember where though. must have been a proto.

Thanks for the picture Krayt, I'm looking forward to the little furball, I always liked Wicket alot and this one looks great.

Cool! Jeez I ordered him right after I got home from SDCC. He's taking longer than The Hobbits. :lol

kaz (kazukijun) is the man when it comes to first pics of medi stuff. i think he found this one at toy-world.com.hk. can't wait to see an opened one.

Think these are new as well
(my woman wants this so i might have to get it eventually lol)

2235838751_69b5a12f83_o.jpg

2235838693_0a4797a828_o.jpg

2235838617_c263e65d34_o.jpg

wickethf3.jpg

2008年6月発売予定
ヴァイナルコレクティブドールズ No.114
VCD WICKET(TM)

Yeah, they're not real fast but it is surprising that it took quite so long. Either way he looks good and I'm sure the kids next year will enjoy seeing another figure added to my collection.

He'll be a fun one to have, he's not pivotal, but unlike a lot of fans, I always enjoyed the Ewoks and of course he was the main one. He'll look cool with the Endor Troops too.

Back