Medicom VCD Vader & Stormtrooper shipping soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RoboDad said:
And Tom, are you sure that's your son you're talking about? I've always been curious about your Fett obsession. Maybe your boy is really your clone. The personality trait similarities would certainly support that hypothesis.

:D

must be his alter-ego :D ...maybe he is speaking about the kid in himself :eek:

So I got my Stormtrooper, and it's flawless. I love it. It's too bad there'sthat ripple/nitch going on in plain view, but still a great figure. They look awesome together, I also have the Glenn Danzig Medicom VCD, so when I get the chords for my camera back I wanna take pic's of all my Medicom VCD's, I have a few others.

RoboDad said:
And Tom, are you sure that's your son you're talking about? I've always been curious about your Fett obsession. Maybe your boy is really your clone. The personality trait similarities would certainly support that hypothesis.

:D

I like to think of him as my little unaltered clone.

His first word was "Fett."

This pic is not mine, it comes from a review thats going to be up shortly on a site i work for, done by another guy from the site, but i thought the pic was funny and figured i'd share:
noooo.jpg

Last edited:
makes me wish I had also ordered the 501st :rotfl
but I wanted to stay on the "OT" side on this line. (for lack of space :monkey2 )

Same here. I just pre-ordered the TIE pilot as well.

I got in my VCD 501st Clone Trooper and Stormtrooper just last week and they look awesome. These are some of the best figures I've seen in a while.

OK, here's some close ups of the chip in the helmet above the right eye from the cast ,making sure it's the same with everyone or if this ones more extreme a case:

It's kind of difficult to be certain from your pics, but it does look very similar to mine. As I said before, there's no "chip" in the plastic (none of the plastic is missing), it's just more or less "wrinkled" due to the injection point used when the helmet was molded.

Edit:

Here's a close-up of mine:

vcdchipvg2.jpg

Last edited:
Back