Medicom VCD Vader & Stormtrooper shipping soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRamuk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Darth Vader and Stormtrooper from our Medicom Toy VCD (Vinyl Collectible Dolls) Collection.* We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 10 days.* We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for all orders once this item arrives into stock.* A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order.* Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Last edited:
I got the same! Can't wait, I've been waiting years to get these! I'm so glad SS picked the line up.

Yeah, after getting my 501st at SDCC. I'm looking forward to getting these. They are just neat little items nothing super duper like the 12" or PF but just a neat item in a collection.

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, after getting my 501st at SDCC. I'm looking forward to getting these. They are just neat little items nothing super duper like the 12" or PF but just a neat item in a collection.

I agree....there's a certain quirky charm about these little figures! Plus, they are poseable!:monkey5

I love the japanese. They make the best toys...well I prefer SS 12" to RAH, but still overall, best toys. I'm gonna set these up next to my Medicom VSD Danzig figs (metal god meets the sith) and a few other Japanese vinylsI got. I can't wait for these to come!

I used $100 of gift certificate money on this order, so thankfully I will not have to cancel these guys. I really like the SDCC 501st and am particularly looking forward to Vader. The 10 day notice went out--let me check--ten days ago! So they should be shipping any minute...

Yeah, I really like the SDCC 501st so after seeing those I knew I'd be keeping these. They are cool items that just add a neat look to a collection.

i just cancelled my 501st stormtrooper and i dont know why

I like all the vcd but i think the collection has grow at an exponetial rate with the star wars vader, stormy, clone, tie pilot, fett and 501st and now the release of wolverine which i guess will have sequels!!!

Most of them have existed in Japan forsome time now though. All they have to do is re-paint and re-package some old molds and bang, here they are. The only reeeaaalll new ones are the Clones and the TIE pilots. Ilove this line, if I had to choose between these and 1/6, wellI knowI'm crazy and in the minority anddon't expect backup, but I'dchoose these. More because I collect alot of Japanese Vinyl figures and onlynow because of SS am I getting 1/6 scalefigs.

I like these things too.. just can't justify the price... So I'll get more 12" ers instead. :chew

Got a shipping numberon Vader or Stormtrooper, I don't know which one yet. It should be here later this week though, I'm super pumped!

Aw damn. MY shipping # is for somthing else from SS that I forgot I ordered. Crap, not that I'm upset for my Highlander to on it's way, but I'm peeing myself waiting for these.....I'm peeing myself one way or the other.

Back