• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom TDK Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cerealkeller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been displayed but in perfect condition. Box and all accessories also included. This has not been modded in any way. Looking for $100shipped in the U.S. with box. $95 without the box. PM me offers.

Sorry no pics, camera is MIA for the moment, but check out my feedback. I don't rip people off. Paypal is preferred as a gift to avoid Paypal fees.

Last edited:
that's a great price! strange that no one has jumped to it.

if you're going to part him out, i would be totally interested in buying the hands :D especially the open hands :)

Thanks. Really trying to sell him complete but I'll see what happens. It's a great figure I just decided to get the DX. However, I will miss the portrait of Bale. With a proper paint job, it's the best likeness out there IMO

absolutely! let me know when you're parting the hands out and good luck with the sale! :)

R
Thanks. Really trying to sell him complete but I'll see what happens. It's a great figure I just decided to get the DX. However, I will miss the portrait of Bale. With a proper paint job, it's the best likeness out there IMO

If you part him out ill take the suit head and gauntlets.

Figure's gone joda I traded my Takara BB Batman for this figure. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back