Medicom Santa Jack Skellington

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bannister

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this today from MR. Not bad for $101.00 shipped, which included overnight shipping.
dscf1417pl8.jpg

dscf1418gy7.jpg

Nice! Does he haves bendy wires in him under the suit? I have one of the 12" ones, #6 I think. They made like eight and each had a different head. Cool stuff, Bannister, I love Jack!

Nice! Does he haves bendy wires in him under the suit? I have one of the 12" ones, #6 I think. They made like eight and each had a different head. Cool stuff, Bannister, I love Jack!

Yeah, he is basically a 1:1 replica of the filming prop. Now I want to get the regular version that comes with all the extra heads.

Awesome Bannister!!!

I have been interested in picking this one and the reg version with multiple heads.

I have the regular Medicom figure... I really like it. I guess it's not technically a replica of the filming prop (due to the different, longer-lasting materials being required in a collectible), but I think it's a good approximation.

Nope, it cant be a replica because Foam latex may be broken easily and it will not function for a collectibles but the aproaching is really good better than the Jun Planning.

Just wanted to give a big thank you to Nash who gave me a code to get the Regular version for $101.00 shipped as well. I also want to thank mfoga who pmed me about it as well.:rock:rock:rock

I an thinking about getting both of these. Jack is to cool.

they look really nice. if i was a bigger fan i would grab both in an instant.

You have to be a Master Replicas Collector Society Member to use the code from what the email says.

I am not a collector society member and mine just shipped, so all you need is the code.

Back