Medicom Real Action Heroes Cammy and Chun Li

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I need to get these. When they first announced the two for the Kotobukiya Bishoujo line I thought I would go after those... but there's something about these that's pretty stellar.

You could always go for both :) The nice thing about the Kotobukiya line is that it has more potential. I could realistically see Medicom stopping at just these two for the Ultra Street Fighter IV license, but we can confidently say with 100% confidence that Kotobukiya will keep going with their license, as at least Juri is also coming out.

I want Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Bison, Cody, Guy, Sagat and Vega the most. I know it's just a dream to have all those made. I could live without the shotos since Kid Logic is making them (even though the scale probably will be off).

Since when has Medicom (aside from SW) made more figs out of a series then it's initial release?

I'd want Chun Li but will not because she'll be $230.

I preordered Cammy. I like how the ankles appear to be articulated even though the boots seem to be rubber.
I was thinking about Chun Li too, but I can't afford both. I've always liked Cammy a lot, so I went with her.

New image. They are looking great.
89x6k1z.png

Is Chun a little taller than Cammy? Kind of hard to tell from the available photos, but I think so...would be a bit more true to game if the height difference was there...

Back