Medicom Real Action Heroes Cammy and Chun Li

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two are up for pre order on AmiAmi, but without pictures. Hopefully within the hour or so we will get more pictures of these figures since all we have are some very basic shots.

Edit: The description says it comes with effect parts. Hopefully it's as cool as Saber's!

Last edited:
I updated the first post with a new picture.

Yeah they are 17700 on AmiAmi. We only get a 10% discount this time around. I'll definitely get Chun Li but I'll probably hold off on Cammy and see how she looks in hand first.

Think I would get Chun Li even though Cammy looks cool. Wish she had her alpha costume.

Yeah that would help a bit. I think her Alpha costume would look good with leggings too. People would hate me for saying this, but IMO her costume should include leggings to begin with. Even within the realm of SF, it boggles the mind how plain stupid her outfits have always been :lol I just can't get into them. She takes herself way too seriously for someone who dresses like that too.

The only difference with this new ChunLi is the face, compared to the first one (I own it).

The first one was much nicer, IMHO.

Yeah that would help a bit. I think her Alpha costume would look good with leggings too. People would hate me for saying this, but IMO her costume should include leggings to begin with. Even within the realm of SF, it boggles the mind how plain stupid her outfits have always been :lol I just can't get into them. She takes herself way too seriously for someone who dresses like that too.

Who's her? Are you talking about Cammy or Chun Li?

Still no full pictures. I don't understand...

What? I remember seeing a link to them.

My outfit comments were in regards to Cammy. I've always liked Chun Li's SF2 and SF0 outfits.

The only difference with this new ChunLi is the face, compared to the first one (I own it).

The first one was much nicer, IMHO.

Medicom does not even use their old bodies anymore. This Chun Li will likely be significantly taller which means new articulation and a new outfit. They might look similar, but I doubt anything is reused.

I am so going to buy Cammy!

She has been my favorite fighter ever since I was a kid. I am such a huge Cammy fan and have been waiting to hear a 1/6 release. so excited!!!:panic::panic:

Heck I'm such a fan I even named my cat Cammy:rotfl

I'd like to pick up ol' Chunners. $160 at HLJ ain't too bad. Hell, if Link gets delayed more I might just have them hold onto until Chun-Li is out. . . but they'll probably just delay her more.

I'd like to pick up ol' Chunners. $160 at HLJ ain't too bad. Hell, if Link gets delayed more I might just have them hold onto until Chun-Li is out. . . but they'll probably just delay her more.

I think I am going to do the forbidden and try to convince AmiAmi to let me cancel Link without blacklisting me. :lol

Im up for a Chun, really glad they made decent proportions. How much are they worth after all? I thought RAH were a bit cheaper than rgulsr hot toys, feel free to let me know if Im wrong since Im not a hc medi or ht collector huehue

I might be really happy with a Claw and Dictator figures :)

Back