Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks MaulFan, I did as well. I got my 3-5, but no Quantum yet. Hmmm.....I wonder if I should contact Sideshow?

No, they just started last night, I wouldn't be concerned just yet, if in another day or 2 you haven't heard anything, then maybe give them a ring. By the way, I don't know if you have special shipping instructions, but if you don't you won't get a Quantum, Jango's over $100 and will come via FedEx.

No, they just started last night, I wouldn't be concerned just yet, if in another day or 2 you haven't heard anything, then maybe give them a ring. By the way, I don't know if you have special shipping instructions, but if you don't you won't get a Quantum, Jango's over $100 and will come via FedEx.

Ok thanks! I'm not too familiar with the shipping instructions, but when I got Boba I was charged $12 for shipping by Fed Ex. Needless to say , i wasn't too happy about that. Can I switch to UPS?

I ordered Jango from Dark Shadow Collectibles and have not heard from them yet. I contacted them yesterday and they have not replied back.

Got my SSC tracking info last nite.Jango will be here Wednesday......:chew

More Pictures on my onesixer Webalbum

2310004590102007205S600x600Q85.jpg

Alright, don't have too much time right now to do this guy the justice he deserves. Here are some quick pics. Few things to note, the hoses on his arms are just too short and come out when posing the arms. Also, he seems pretty fragile so if you are mindful of that you should be fine. All in all MEdicom is improving in the paint department. I wish X3 Wolverine had this paint treatment because then it would have been almost perfect. Either way, this is one of Medicom's best human sculpts and paint jobs to date! :D

d02199cc.jpg

5060fd27.jpg

801864be.jpg

03da8932.jpg

10664880.jpg

3cba4994.jpg

e8bae76f.jpg

ade6391a.jpg

Great pics El Roranous. Jango looks great next to Mace:

03da8932.jpg

Jango just shipped from SSC, so I should have him today.:chew

Those are some nice pics Rory. The paint looks really good on this one. I really like those colors too, blue and silver.

Best showcasing pics yet Rory, good use of lighting, shows off the armor better and it looks much more realistc than the over shiny early shots. Can't wait for Wednesday.

Very cool photos everyone. I still can't decide if I should get one of these or not. I'm pretty happy with my Medicom Boba Fett. I got Boba for $130 on sale, and it still seems very expensive when you're used to Sideshow figures costing half that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back