Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my RAH Fett last night.

For a good laugh, read the product description in your best stereotypical Japanese voice.

"Come with two pair hands for recreating scene!" :rotfl

Got my RAH Fett last night.

For a good laugh, read the product description in your best stereotypical Japanese voice.

"Come with two pair hands for recreating scene!" :rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Does it really say that??? I can't wait to see that for myself haha.

Awesome! nice photo!!

08635dae.jpg

I'm hoping mine arrives today like its said all week. Its on the truck for delivery and has been since a little after 8am but the date changed to the 18th for delivery.

I'm hoping mine arrives today like its said all week. Its on the truck for delivery and has been since a little after 8am but the date changed to the 18th for delivery.

If it's FedEx, you MAY see it today, but I know in the past, I've had it say it'd be delivered on Saturday but wasn't, at least where I live, Saturday home deliveries come by local couriers with like mini vans, not the regular trucks and they just don't get around to it, but the date doesn't necessarily mean anything, my Elizabeth Swann was rescheduled a day later and she still came on the original date.

Yeah, same here. I figure it will show up today but I wouldn't be surprised if it was next week. I know they don't deliver on Monday's here with the HD section. So if it doesn't show up today it will be Tuesday. My Elizabeth Swann didn't even get a good attempt from Fed-Ex. They didn't bother to knock on the door when someone was home.

Alright here are some thoughts and pics. The overall figure is awesome!! I think its way better than Jango and ranks as one of Medicom's best so far. The paint apps are really nice and the likeness is pretty good. The outfit is quite nice except for the gun belt area. I had to super glue the holster area back together because trying to get this pose I wanted it came apart. I fixed it and you can't tell know but its kind of annoying for a figure that's over $100 bucks.

IMG_4898.jpg

IMG_4907.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg

IMG_4904.jpg

Alright here are some thoughts and pics. The overall figure is awesome!! I think its way better than Jango and ranks as one of Medicom's best so far. The paint apps are really nice and the likeness is pretty good. The outfit is quite nice except for the gun belt area. I had to super glue the holster area back together because trying to get this pose I wanted it came apart. I fixed it and you can't tell know but its kind of annoying for a figure that's over $100 bucks.

IMG_4898.jpg

IMG_4907.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg

IMG_4904.jpg

That's a kick ass figure you got there Josh,the stand too.:D

Does anyone have any scratches or paint issues with his helmet? Mine came with a bunch of scratches, and paint touch up marks on the top front of his helmet, and it bugs the heck out of me. Hopefully SSC will replace him.

Also the helmet is a real tight fit on mine, and after I pulled it off a little bit of his hair paint came off. I can see this becoming a slight issue if you like taking the helmet on and off alot.

Other than those small issues, this is by far the BEST Star Wars RAH figure to date. IMO it blows away Boba and Vader hands down.

That's a kick ass figure you got there Josh,the stand too.:D

Thanks! The figure does kick ass. Wish I could say the same for the gun belt but crap happens. SS stands just do the trick IMO as I've found Medicom's suck and HT aren't that great either.

Thanks! The figure does kick ass. Wish I could say the same for the gun belt but crap happens. SS stands just do the trick IMO as I've found Medicom's suck and HT aren't that great either.

What's wrong with his belt?

Medicom's stands just suck ass and Ht's are to small especially for the Preds.Wait a minute I just said Medicom's stands suck ass did'nt I........:D

I like how unobtrusive the Medicom stands are... but they are a pain in the ass to use. Also I've snapped a number of the clips in the past :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back