Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an opportunity to grab the HT Predator 2 for a really good price, so Jango go bye-bye for now... if MediBoba is any indicator I can go back and pick him up in a month or so for a decent price.

Got my processing notice also.

I'm soo excited about this fig.It can't get here fast enough.
____________________:blissy_______________________

i really like orbitingx 's extended Boba but, has anyone tried swapping bodies (dragon i would assume would be the best as it is the least bulky)? looking forward to the extended Jango shots!

Me too! Let's just hope this one won't look as toyish as Boba!

I disagree. With the right adjustments(redressing and relocating the shoulder bells) it can look as life like as the real thing.

IMG_2058-1.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

Last edited:
if proof is in the pudding Scarlet, you would be Bill Cosby... can't get enough of your Fett!

Thanks Automaton. It's not difficult to futz with Medicom Boba to make him look perfect and everyone who have him should redress him.

And I love that Master Monkey pic of Boba and Dad.

the only way medi-boba fails is his hands. he could use more, and they could look less toyish, and grip his guns better.
However, IMO this is a minor complaint. makes him a 9.5 instead of a 10.

The only thing that'll immediately be wrong with Jango, more so than Boba, is being stuck with the lousy single pivot wrist joints from Medicom, could get some cool gun firing poses if the wrists could pivot 2 ways. It'll still look cool, but those wrists are limiting.

Yeah agreed on those crappy wrists. For sword and gun(weapon) weilding characters, they should use multiple axis wrists like bruce lee's

Yeah agreed on those crappy wrists. For sword and gun(weapon) weilding characters, they should use multiple axis wrists like bruce lee's

Scarlet, do you know if anyone's reported issues with the Bruce Lee wrists, like breakages or anything? I'm just curious why Medi would have a 2 pivot wrist and not apply it to all of their figures.

No, I've never heard any news or rumor cncerning breakages of Bruce lee's hands. Mine are fine and they are IMO they best sculpted hands from Medicom.

I too am curious on why Medicom dont use this type of wrist often.:confused:

I can't imagine it'd be any more expensive than the wrists they use, so I doubt cost is an issue. Maybe because their figures keep selling, they're unaware of the favor collectors would have for a new wrist. With all the comic figures they do, I'm sure many would benefit from it, especially ones like Spiderman.

Regardless, I can't wait to get Jango, it's going to be fun and challenging to photograph him, since the chrome parts will likely be quite reflective, but I want to capture some cool stuff with him.

I dont think cost is the problem. Not sure what is the reason for them not to use the newer wrists more often as we are already paying top$$ for the figures.

Agreed on figures based on action/hero characters would profit from those wrists.

Anyways here are some pics of my Bruce Lee hands

IMG_2080.jpg

And here is the comparison shot with the typical generic hands

IMG_2082.jpg

They should just use them for all their figures dammit

They look about the same, only instead of a pin that's stuck into a slot on the hand, it goes into a hole so you can rotate the wrist around, much better design. Thanks for the pictures.

Ghost Rider also came with the multi-axis wrists. After him, I really thought it would be standard for Medicom now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back