Medicom RAH comic Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pics from electrorock!!!

DSC_0256-1.jpg

DSC_0259-1.jpg

DSC_0270-1.jpg
magnetofn6.jpg

20080203_b1c3edc08e857762e42dniCZO0hTp8mR.jpg

Medi does such a great job with comic versions of characters. Magneto looks awesome. I wish they would do DC comic characters too.:monkey2 I'd love a good Green Lantern figure.

Seriously, I'm not medi-bashing - I'm a fan of a lot of their stuff.

But I just got Mags and I'm a bit disappointed. The huge chest is out of place for the shape of the rest of the figure. It's the same body as comic Spidey, but for some reason the disproportion between the chest and legs is more noticeable on Magneto.

The sculpt is more cartoony than we're getting used to with 1/6 figures too. I'd have to say that the DCD sculpts are far superior. The costume is great though - I can't really complain about anything about it.

The Medi body is more articulated, but the proportions are better looking with the DCD figures too.

But I just got Mags and I'm a bit disappointed. The huge chest is out of place for the shape of the rest of the figure. It's the same body as comic Spidey, but for some reason the disproportion between the chest and legs is more noticeable on Magneto.

The sculpt is more cartoony than we're getting used to with 1/6 figures too. I'd have to say that the DCD sculpts are far superior. The costume is great though - I can't really complain about anything about it.

The Medi body is more articulated, but the proportions are better looking with the DCD figures too.

Nice Magneto pictures! It's actually a nice looking figure!

Dave, you are so right. For the male muscular hero bodies, DCD's bodies are some of the most proportionate and realistic of any of the companies. They are very underrated among collectors. I like my DCD figures, I just wished they had better cuts. The mid thigh and bicep cuts look really sharp and tacky when turned.

Re: Medic om RAH comic Magneto

The sculpt is more cartoony than we're getting used to with 1/6 figures too. I'd have to say that the DCD sculpts are far superior.

I think it's supposed to look cartoony. The other Medi X-Men all had a cartoony look.

Overall the figure does look good and will fit in well with Medicom's Wolverine and Cyclops figures.

Re: Medic om RAH comic Magneto

Overall the figure does look good and will fit in well with Medicom's Wolverine and Cyclops figures.

As it was intended to you're absolutely right.

Yeah these are supposed to be comic looking like all hell. Nice figure but i want the movie version.

dude is the cape and the shoulder piece removable??what about the wrist joints??are they similar to medicom darth maul's??:lol

Nice Magneto pictures! It's actually a nice looking figure!

Dave, you are so right. For the male muscular hero bodies, DCD's bodies are some of the most proportionate and realistic of any of the companies. They are very underrated among collectors. I like my DCD figures, I just wished they had better cuts. The mid thigh and bicep cuts look really sharp and tacky when turned.

I agree: the DCD body is great as long as you don't turn the arms, and to a lesser extent, the legs.

I think the pictures of Magneto look great; I got an email yesterday from Dark Shadow saying mine will ship this week -- can't wait.

hmm got my shipping notice today for the two LOTR hobbits, but for some reason this was shipped with it....

Anyone else received there's from Sideshow or is there a problem ?

I have this figure, and I have to say, I was terribly disappointed in the QC with the hands on mine. Every one of the hands are extremely loose and tend to fall of if I move them around in any type of poses. In fact, the fist and the power hungry hands fell off by themselves while I was trying to take pictures of him. Hopefully, the new Blade figure will have better hands than this one.

CC

Back