MEDICOM RAH Alien Figure Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the best pose i managed. It looks pretty good but the pose isnt as dynamic as i would like it.

However this guy starts to grow on me which means im starting to like him. I think I will keep him.

bild

bild

bild

Without opening a huge debate, would it be safe to say, for the more accurrate ALIEN, Medicom's figure is the winner, and the main advantage of the Hot Toys Alien is that it's in scale with other Hot Toys figures?

Without opening a huge debate, would it be safe to say, for the more accurrate ALIEN, Medicom's figure is the winner, and the main advantage of the Hot Toys Alien is that it's in scale with other Hot Toys figures?

Well, I don't know how "safe" it is to say it...but it's true.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know. I want one of them, just trying to figure out the cheapest and best option for myself, with the RAH on second chance at Sideshow and my reward points, I'm debating that route and if height's the only significant strike against the RAH, it's worth looking into, if I have an ALIEN figure, that's enough for me, doesn't have to be HT height, I only have 2 HT Aliens and Hicks, not a big collection for him to have to blend with. Thanks.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know. I want one of them, just trying to figure out the cheapest and best option for myself, with the RAH on second chance at Sideshow and my reward points, I'm debating that route and if height's the only significant strike against the RAH, it's worth looking into, if I have an ALIEN figure, that's enough for me, doesn't have to be HT height, I only have 2 HT Aliens and Hicks, not a big collection for him to have to blend with. Thanks.

It's nice to hear that someone else isn't concerned with scale.

Yes, it's a GREAT Alien figure and you'll be very happy with it.

I just can't get into this figure...at all. I don't like the lack of detail in the sculpt or the paint...but that's not the biggest gripe I have with it.

To me, no matter how you look at it, it never looks menacing. It always looks like it's smiling or grinning.

BBTS had it on sale, might be worth checking out.

It's nice to hear that someone else isn't concerned with scale.

Yes, it's a GREAT Alien figure and you'll be very happy with it.

If I had Kane and/or Dallas, I might, but where it's just a matter of getting a 12" range ALIEN in the collection, relative size to other figures isn't a big deal. I collect any size as long as the item suits my vision of the subject matter.

Thanks for the help gang, I'm not sure when I'll be getting one, but I really want one of the two, so I just wanted to make sure the RAH was a worthwhile purchase if that ended up my best option.

The paint easily rubbing off is my biggest gripe with it, it's got totally substandard paint. I wouldn't recommend this figure if it's the only ALIEN you intend on buying, it's just not worth it; save your money. If the figure had paint that could withstand the range of motion it was designed to have, I would give it 9/10.

I have a few HT Alien and Pred stuff, but I'd still be pretty darn happy with owning a Medicom RAH version. Looks very nice and the details are basic, but very well-defined.

The only thing that'd worry me about such a figure is the paint scraping off. I just can't justify buying a figure knowing that everyone's experiencing problems like that. Even in that picture on the last page, you can see some scrapes near the elbows. Sigh...

I havent experienced ANY paint rubbing....none at all.

Same here, the little paint that was on there on day one is still 100% intact.

The lack of paint detail is the only thing I don't like about this fig - everything else about it is A grade. (If you can handle the scale issue).

To get back on topic.That figure is pretty cool,I still like the mcfarlane one better.but thats just me :D

Back