Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ns1c.jpg

ns2ds.jpg

This is basically what you're getting with the Naruto figure (also comes with a clear stand, that is not shown in the pic). Why didn't I do this with the Sasuke figure? :slap

naruto7c.jpg

Last edited:
Epic ,Epic ____ my man. Im gonna pose naruto and sasuke like in the final scene of the second naruto shippuden opening. I cannot wait for these.

Whoa very creative and some crazy hardwork behind.. I really enjoy your shots.. Taking photo alone is already very tiring.. But you did way more than that man.. That's really something.. And I can tell you really enjoy it..

As for the height.. My naruto and sasuke not standing straight is already more than 12" tall..

Thanks Chobo :D Yeah it was a bit time consuming, but I did enjoy getting the pics.

*stretches arms* Ahhhh :D

naruto3c.jpg

Yeah, I like that pose :lol

Lol just like the first eposode
:lol I actually wanted to do a pic like that, with Naruto facing his back to us, looking at Konoha :D
How are the figures in terms of sturdiness? I know medicom is known to have fragile figures.
These are my first high end Medicom figures, so I can't really compare the figures to previous releases. I think the upper half feels alright. The weakest area that comes to mind, are the feet. I don't know how to explain it, but they feel ..... light? :dunno

Could someone confirm if Sasuke's feet can tilt up & down? I know they can rock left & right, but I can't get Sasuke's feet (no I'm not going to remove Sasuke's heel sock thingee's to check the joint :lol) to tilt up & down like Naruto's.

Edit: Some left over pics from the same photo session :D

sasuke6c.jpg

sasuke7b.jpg

sasuke8b.jpg

Last edited:
Lol im so jealous aha. Looks like sasuke's about to trip in the last pic.lol

:lol :pfft:

Please continue this line Medicom. I actually wouldn't mind some Naruto SH Figuarts either.

Medicom pretty much only makes the key character and thats naruto and sasuke. I have no idea why they didnt finish dragon ball z with vegeta.

Really? Awww man, Rock Lee is the one I want. But even if Medicom did continue the line, I'm guessing it wouldn't be a figure of him anyway.

Excellent pics Lawrence :hi5:

I measured Naruto with a 12 inch ruler, & he was basically the same length as the ruler. I'm guessing Sasuke would be similar.

As for the height.. My naruto and sasuke not standing straight is already more than 12" tall..

Thanks for the measurements.

although i must say i am very dissapointed that they are so big. its stupid.

1. because my medicom Goku is only like 11'' (11 1/2 '' at highest point of hair) which was in scale with picollo being taller than him. i know they are diferent series but surely you get my point?...

and

2. to me that signifies no other characters to be released- certainly not Ka kashi etc. because they would have to come in at like 14'' to be in scale.

oh and i would much prefer to have SHFiguarts than these but who knows if they will ever do them??it has taken long enough for the sh it e figuarts solid figures to come out.

i have 12'' Naruto and Sasuke on PO but im in doubt that i should fork out the cash for Sasuke. the size thing has annoyed me.:thud:

ha ha, at least someone understands :)

i do not doubt they are cool..i just expected them to be about 10''

i do wonder what these japanese figure manufacturers are smoking?? sometimes they make the weirdest decisions i.e product lines produced, characters, scale, accessories, etc. etc.

oh well :)

Got mine last week. Everything looks good. And Medicom is able to delivery these as beautifully crafted as the prototypes we've seen last year. They are lacking accessories though. I'm thinking about getting an oversized shuriken for Sasuke and maybe a giant scroll for Naruto.

I'm quite happy with these, but only as a Naruto fan, not a fan of 1/6 scale figures (because they are not).

nScki.jpg

KjPUw.jpg

Gnr9M.jpg

2uLfO.jpg

Yd9GR.jpg

2KLow.jpg

cU4bT.jpg

The biggest let down for me was that Medicom went for the "12 inch" size which made them closer to 1/5 scale, not the usual 1/6. They do stand out as being a little big when they are next to other 1/6 scale figures...so I don't see how Medicom will continue this line and keep things consistent because characters like Ka?ashi, Jiraiya or Pain will probably stand about 13"+ tall.

But I do look forward to more from Medicom even if they are not the right size. Hopefully they will do more characters who are about Naruto's height like Rock or Gaara, and especially Itachi (he is just a bit taller than Sasuke I think).

Thanks for watching~~

Oh man, that's a sweet battle pose Xirality :hi5:

I might use (steal? :lol) it for some more pics :lol

I think the shuriken & scroll are sweet idea's. I guess I'll see if I can use (steal? :lol) that idea as well. I actually already purchased some metal kunai, but the plastic ones in Naruto's hand's, don't seem like they are meant to be removed, so I might use the metal kunai for another character :D

Oh man, that's a sweet battle pose Xirality :hi5:

I might use (steal? :lol) it for some more pics :lol

I think the shuriken & scroll are sweet idea's. I guess I'll see if I can use (steal? :lol) that idea as well. I actually already purchased some metal kunai, but the plastic ones in Naruto's hand's, don't seem like they are meant to be removed, so I might use the metal kunai for another character :D

Haha sure thing man. Take it away ;) That pose was from a fan art when I was digging thru a bunch of pictures for poses because I didn't want to do Chidori vs Rasengan. I'll see if I can find it again and pose it here for reference

Also, notice how my Naruto is holding his kunai the other way? That's because the kunai is actually removable from his hand. Just twist off the circle at the end of the handle and you can slip the whole thing from his hand. But I took a gamble too because I thought they were glued on (they are not) so I might have easily broken it. The ends are really really fragile...and if yours doesn't feel like it could be twisted off, don't force it. This is what it should look like.

WxZUq.jpg

Good luck~~

You sir are a champion :clap

That kunai tip is sweet. I have a question for one as gutsy as yourself :lol I know Sasuke's feet (ankles) can rock left & right, but can his feet move up & down like Naruto's?

Back