Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay auction pics.

$%28KGrHqV,!k0E9Pq9bMcyBPeQ9GFer!~~60_57.JPG

$%28KGrHqN,!icE9W5IY-4NBPeQ9N5UKQ~~60_57.JPG

$%28KGrHqRHJEsE917DcO%29iBPeIbFLzdw~~60_57.JPG

$%28KGrHqF,!oEE9ggNEJjwBPeFlrK-q!~~60_57.JPG

$%28KGrHqN,!g0E9ql5QjriBPeFbKefoQ~~60_57.JPG

Sorry, not sure who to credit these to. Google.

scHptXuo8tYStzfSkgOZig.jpg

JC91ZEuOV13l4EwKb0YS0g.jpg

t5K1yL7boRECDI817ReT0A.jpg

2EoeawvPAtjxyaWFsITvXA.jpg

W8Uf8SKD8U6uKf9zwQfaVg.jpg

WlLOqKtxsFd83BL87sYr3Q.jpg

Zt7cm91t3VyXcU9vs4cytQ.jpg

V4irSYTx4J7NJ5mTqszyoQ.jpg

These are nice. Smiling Naruto & Sharingan Sasuke came out sweet :D

I like how the Chidori looks like it's glowing in the pics.

Last edited:
These things look so awesome...I just wish they weren't so expensive :monkey4

Yeah, they look nice, but cost a bit much when compared to other 1/6 scale figures. That's Medicom I guess :dunno

Sweet, paid for Sasuke today. Both paid off :yess:

Got that out of the way. I made the mistake of only using registered SAL shipping with Sasuke. Naruto is being shipped to me blind using non registered SAL. & it only cost's an extra 410 Yen (around $5US) for registered SAL shipping :slap

Might take some (amateur) pics as well, if there aren't many more pics posted on here, when I get mine :D

.. RASENGAN ......... CHIDORI .....
ChidoriRasenganGif.gif

Gotta wait to get paid before I get them. Where did you find those inhand pics ?

Awesome ____ man. Cant wait to get sasuke and naruto. I also heard the bodies are more durable.

I've got naruto preordered. Any word on them shipping yet? And what happens if they're still fragile? I have a medicom Ed Elric from a few years ago and haven't had any problems with him.

really want this figures!!! i cant believe ive been watching this show for 10 years!!!!! lol I hope they keep making more!! Jiraya is a Must!!!!!!

I've got naruto preordered. Any word on them shipping yet?
I pre ordered from Amiami, & have been sent email confirmation that they have been shipped to me already.
really want this figures!!! i cant believe ive been watching this show for 10 years!!!!! lol I hope they keep making more!! Jiraya is a Must!!!!!!
I also want them to make more. Rock Lee (with alternative Gates & Drunken head sculpts) is probably the one I want the most.

just got mine today... when i first got the box.. and by the look of these figures from the visor window from outside... it feels extremely cheap and light.. btw.. the box art design is kinda ugly to me as well... i thought i was conned.. but after unboxing.. take the figures out and have a closer look.. i was wrong about it.. they're actually pretty awesome and nice in fact... even some of my friends also amazed by it... ps: their outfit might look a bit weird when they are in the box... but they look okay once you take them out and do some slight adjustment and alignment...

post some phone photos for now.. forgot to take photos of naruto cause busy playing with it.. and i lazy to take it out just to take photos again... will post some detail photos later on..
IMG_31733.jpg

IMG_31755.jpg

IMG_31766.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Chobo for your pics & feedback :D

Sasuke looks good in those pics.

Awesome! I didn't pre-order Sasuke. Definitely take some pictures of Naruto though! I want to see how he looks.

My Naruto is currently waiting at "home" uggh
I wish I had him shipped here but I didn't know when they'd ship and didn't want them misdelivered. I have to wait D:

Back