Medicom Master Chief!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I doubt any toy companies will come to me as they are looking to make the halo three version and this is the halo two version.
The under suit still needs a little more padding and a lot more details but I think the proportions are pretty good. The base body the armor sits on is the new hot toys body and I like it's proportions. I think the game model proportions are somewhat unrealistic. However the spartans have undergone some crazy upgrades to their bodies. I can't remember off hand just what kind of alterations they endured but I think it was a lot.

callous said:
Thanks! I doubt any toy companies will come to me as they are looking to make the halo three version and this is the halo two version.
The under suit still needs a little more padding and a lot more details but I think the proportions are pretty good. The base body the armor sits on is the new hot toys body and I like it's proportions. I think the game model proportions are somewhat unrealistic. However the spartans have undergone some crazy upgrades to their bodies. I can't remember off hand just what kind of alterations they endured but I think it was a lot.
I completely agree. Your Mjolnir armor is spot on perfect, no need to fix anything. I love the magnet detail you added.
If you did produce a few resin copies, wouldn't the armor need to be a bit thicker since resin is a little brittle in thin casts? I own one of the Colonial Marines resin armor sets and they're a little too thick compared to the Hot Toys versions.

Holy-Christ-on-a-cracker! Nice work, callous! Wow! I'm impressed!

Just wondering, what's your favorite movie?

Really the games design is the way hes supposed to look. Based on the books descriptions of the cybernetic and genetic enhancements they've had, most spartans get well above 6 feet, in armor the chief is 7' minimum, and his a well built physically fit man. Take that, and add on the thick under suit layer and armor plating and he's gonna be a bulky guy. Because the sutis intended as an atmosphere/battle suit so he can go into space and fight in battles, so its not just armor over cloth tights, but rather sealed rubber/kevlar weaves and what not.

Not saying he has to be flippin massive like the guys in gears of war, just reasonably thicker. He's a well built 6'6 or so guy, think like football player size, and like reasonable body builder type body (not those extreme dudes with the msucles so big they can't move). Strap that kind of armor on a body like that he's gonna be alot thicker.

Back