Medicom Marvel RAH Punisher, Magneto, & Venom-Punisher Shipping Soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got a notice that the Venom as Punisher RAH will be arriving at Sideshow's warehouse in 10-12 days...could the others be coming soon as well?

Anyone else get this notice? I had almost forgotten about those figures!

On ebay already:

2219834183_647b75fd00_o.jpg

With my recent expenditure I had to choose between this and Snowbunny Padme.

Easy choice. Punisher as Venom is coming to my house :)

Now if only I had the comic black symbiote spiderman.... oh well... maybe one day.

Oh - RAH Blade is also July.

So Medicom took over Famous Covers from Toy Biz?

You know what, you indirectly bring up a good point. I am/was a huge fan of Marvel Legends, a line that was groundbreaking for detail and articulation. Once Hasbro took over the line, in my opinion, it has been less than noticeable. Let's be honest, it stinks, the sculpts look average, the articulation is nowhere near Toy Biz and the paint apps have been non-existant. Now Mattel and the 4 Horsemen have officially passed Marvel Legends with their DC Super Heroes line. The only thing that comes close to the level of quality Toy Biz had with Marvel Legends is the Marvel Toys Independent Comics line. Surprise, surprise, Marvel Toys is Toy Biz, so that is to be expected.

I know that this is a Medicom thread but I am sorry, I had to vent.

The only comic style Marvel figures I've liked so far were the 2 Spidermans... which I think works as both comic and real life. The others are just too cartoony looking and simple.

I can understand the appeal, but for me there's not a lot of interest.

The only comic style Marvel figures I've liked so far were the 2 Spidermans... which I think works as both comic and real life. The others are just too cartoony looking and simple.

What Galactiboy said.

I like the Wolverine and Cyclops as well. I actually don't really like the red and blue comic spiderman - the feet are just to big and goofy.

You know what, you indirectly bring up a good point. I am/was a huge fan of Marvel Legends, a line that was groundbreaking for detail and articulation. Once Hasbro took over the line, in my opinion, it has been less than noticeable. Let's be honest, it stinks, the sculpts look average, the articulation is nowhere near Toy Biz and the paint apps have been non-existant. Now Mattel and the 4 Horsemen have officially passed Marvel Legends with their DC Super Heroes line. The only thing that comes close to the level of quality Toy Biz had with Marvel Legends is the Marvel Toys Independent Comics line. Surprise, surprise, Marvel Toys is Toy Biz, so that is to be expected.

I know that this is a Medicom thread but I am sorry, I had to vent.

Yea, Marvel Legends took a nose dive. Sold all them off too :lol

The Mattel DC line looks awesome. They don't have the crazy articulated everything that ML had, but they have the right joints.

Now if they would just make 1/6th scale figures. . . . .

Yea, Marvel Legends took a nose dive. Sold all them off too :lol

The Mattel DC line looks awesome. They don't have the crazy articulated everything that ML had, but they have the right joints.

Now if they would just make 1/6th scale figures. . . . .

If Mattel started making 1/6 scale DC figures with the level of articulation their Super Heroes line has I think DC Direct would have to start looking over their shoulders. The Masterpiece collection has its place but they do need some upgrades to the body, and I'm not even talking about the 13" height.

Well Mattel did make a 1/6 Superman, Batman and Cyborg Superman. Their articulation is minimal and they feel heavy. The DC Direct 13' figures are much better.

Punisher Venom hasn't shipped yet???

I remember reading about that over a year ago...I thought it came and went and I missed it...

By about 2 years...

Would've been nice if they included a Frank Castle head. And why did they make him wear boots? I didn't get any Marvel Medicom characters this time, hopefully they'll announce some more at toyfair.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Venom as the Punisher RAH 12-inch Figure (item #4351) from our Marvel – Medicom Toy RAH (Real Action Hero) 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Whoot! :chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Can't wait to see this in hand.

I'm actually wanting a RAH Moon Knight... I'm thinking of getting a second Punisher for this - it would also allow me to use the 2nd Frank Castle head with this figure.

I didn't order this one, but I did get the Blade and Magneto figures on order.

I might have gotten this one if it came with a Frank Castle head.

CC

Back