Medicom Marvel RAH Punisher, Magneto, & Venom-Punisher Shipping Soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are definitely worth getting, especially at those prices. I just hope that Medicom makes more comic based Marvel characters. I will buy any they make!

I would die for a classic Juggernaut! Captain America? Thor?

They are definitely worth getting, especially at those prices. I just hope that Medicom makes more comic based Marvel characters. I will buy any they make!

I would die for a classic Juggernaut! Captain America? Thor?

Maybe Cap, but Medicom I can see medicom making Thor and Juggernaut WAY TOO skinny.

I'd love a Cap / Red Skull, Iron Fist / ??, Daredevil / Kingpin to name a few. The only Medicom line I purchase and I love it.

Retailers are offering them at such low prices to move product we may not see another figure in this line :(

I went ahead and cashed in the $100 gift card I got at SDCC for the Blade. Free plus shipping :D :D

Considering the sudden bottom falling out of the prices, and the sudden torrent of iron man figures from hot toys, I'll wager that Medi lost the marvel liscense to hot toys.

I doubt they 'lost' anything. They can both hold the license at the same time, it's up to either company to decide their priorities. It took more than a year and a half for these RAH to be released, so I doubt Medicom cares that much for the license. They are a very busy company with lots of other projects, especially focusing on Japanese licenses, and probably just decided not to continue for now. I'm happy with HT's Iron Man and such, so it's no tragedy. HT doesn't focus on Japanese licenses, so it's good to have the two companies working on different focuses, rather than competing.

Considering the sudden bottom falling out of the prices, and the sudden torrent of iron man figures from hot toys, I'll wager that Medi lost the marvel liscense to hot toys.

I think the price drop is cause they just didn't look that good.

I think the price drop is cause they just didn't look that good.

You have a point, the recent releases are not on par with the earlier Spiderman figs (IMO) but far from horrible. I have the complete line and for the most part I am satisfied with the group.

Recent figs lack the accessories of the earlier versions. A few different hand sculpts is about all you get. :eek:

So, did no one take pics of their own Punisher? I've been browsing about online looking for some different angles and poses to see if I can justify picking him up, but I've only found the official pics (posted in this thread), and a couple of "in-box" shots.

Back