Action Figure Medicom - MAFEX Star Wars line coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be crazy, but I like her

Is she a mini Daisy...no, but is she Rey yes especially her proportions are spot on to Daisy's physique playing Rey Of course you have those mafex arm joints unfortunately :lecture

For a Mafex I think it's better than the WW

Believe it or not in person her eyes I really like and they are the right tint.

There is nothing wrong with the color of the robes, spot on tint to her Jakku dirty weathered look :clap and don't worry the boots are not black :) However it looks black in pics.

I like the details on her outfit

Full Gear Jakku Rey is fabulous

The flaws are the left arm detaches but that's because they did that so they can fit the backpack on better without scratching the paint.

Hmm. I am picking her up from the post office tomorrow. I will have to compare her to the SHF Kylo Ren. Hopefully she ain't to big :)

Cool thanks Guyver. Looks close enough to the correct sizes to each other. I was hoping not to have to replace my SHF with a Mafex Ren.

Cool thanks Guyver. Looks close enough to the correct sizes to each other. I was hoping not to have to replace my SHF with a Mafex Ren.

Well if you extend the legs on Ren it matches her better, without it they are almost the same size unfortunately :slap

Here is the current Vader 6 scale inch lineup, minus the SHF because he is too short. Which is best?? Hard to say, as each one represents a different film and Vader had some costume changes through the films. The New MAFEX is faithful to the ROTS suit except the helmet geometry is off to be ROTS accurate. Still a fun figure to pose. The two black series are ANH and ESB and replicate the look accurately. The older Mafex captures the ROTJ version well and again is very posable and fun. My personal fave is the BS ANH just because that has always been my favorite suit and when I made my costume, it was the design I used.

20170508_085257-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pic,

I guess some of us, regardless of movie, are looking for that one figure that we can look at and say "THAT is Vader!". Only from the point of view of who mine is with, ie Luke, am I saying that about my Mafex ROTJ.

Lot of GREAT photos of the Mafex Rey and while I have taken many, the one inspired by promotional material for TFA has always been a favorite of mine and I had to recreate it.
20170508_123036-1.jpg

What is even coming out? A death trooper and FN-2187? Not exactly anything to discuss.

Mafex line is weird. On one hand, their ESB and ROTJ fetts are little masterpieces, but w rey, it looks like they just did a flesh color plastic, but did not paint her a flesh color on top?

Back