medicom kerberos panzer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Juuuuuuuust to make sure... I just now compared the Kerberos machine gun to the Madicom Sandtrooper machine gun (German MG-34 machine gun). Apart from the paint scheme, they are exactly the same. When unpacking the Panzer cop, I had the impression that his gun was a tat bigger than the Sandtrooper gun, and yet, they where supposed to be the same guns (and the same scale). So I checked. The panzer cop has bigger hands though, and seams to be about 4 or 5 mm larger than the Sandtrooper. Both figures are awesome. :D

Inspired by the pictures on the kerberos box, I'd like to know if someone has a clue on how to make the Kerberos armor shiny. When you take 'em out of the box, the armor is rather dull. Nothing compared to the Black Hole Trooper Medicom has made some time ago. I guess they used a different sort of plastic for that one?
In an other thread, someone asked about the use of "Armor-All" on 12" figures, more as a means of maintenance of the figures. As far as I remember, Armor-All leaves a surface pretty shiny (and slippery). If it's not to aggressive on the plastic, it would seem as a perfect solution, as it would soigné the material, and give it a gloss. Does anybody have experience with this? Or, what would you recommend to make things a bit more shiny?

Gonna resurrect this thread... as I made some of my 'own' custom versions:-

4e391cefe7a299fbb5fc25ab118e7801.jpg

ddfflu1-e62e67bd-af26-4d17-8cd7-67e8a60fb9ea.jpg

ddffly6-26a2546e-90f8-4885-9c9a-446e7e8ca3d1.jpg

ddffmf6-51b69d1d-033e-461a-8572-798ff641af64.jpg

ddffmla-7239321e-f323-432e-b47a-0222c53fc8de.jpg

ecte_panzercop_dog_soldier_with_sniper_rifle_by_einordmaine_ddffn3i-fullview.jpg

Back