Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thread needs a bump.

6576828201_38e91505d2_z.jpg

6576827153_e082e1620b_z.jpg

(And I need to upload better pics ... all I could find at the moment.)
:monkey2

Great! Will you get a Kaneda as well? And by the way do not let the switch for lights and sounds on standby. It emptied my batteries in no time.

EDITH: found "old" pics.

Last edited:
Wow! What an infinity shot! :rock2

To me, the Kaneda figure suffers from Medicom-itis: meaning it looks cheap, is poorly made, and is waaaay overpriced. An easy pass for me.

Tetsuo is a much more interesting figure, but he needs his own bike.

I have an HT Bruce Lee which fits the bike great. Just about all my other 1/6 scale figs are too big, though. The bike is truly scaled for a teenager.

Thanks for the switch standby tip. Instead of the external speaker hookup, an external AC line would've made more sense. But c'est la vie.

THX!

Yeah Kaneda is cheap. But you know...

The Idea with the tetsuo bike is great. Actually all bikes from this Anime are ____ing stunning in design.

With the scale to other bikes I guess it is just right. Somehow he managed as a teen to get a complete custom bike. So I guess it will be right, even if other 1/6 are bigger.

btwps: medicom is making so much crap...

Last edited:
Nice pics Minvader. That's the best looking picture I've seen of Medi Kaneda. I always though his shoulders looked weak but not in your picture.

Great! Will you get a Kaneda as well? And by the way do not let the switch for lights and sounds on standby. It emptied my batteries in no time.

EDITH: found "old" pics.

:goodpost:

it doesnt look cheap at all. Most anime figures are done well. its the real figures that suffer. Where did you get the smaller Kaneada figures ?

I have this great bike, but unfortunantly mine is missing the windshield and the two rear red rim caps which i need. Does anyone have these items they're willing to sell, please let me know.

@ironwez20: Got them all from the lagune.

The small one gashapon are my favorite as well. Not only Kaneda but they used a lot elements from the mangas. As well other bikes!

Back