Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaneda_bike10.jpg
Medicom_Kaneda1.jpg
Medicom_Kaneda2.jpg

No, I don't remember seeing those decal pics - nice! :duff

I still think this set is the coolest anime collectible out there. Then you turn the lights on! :hi5:

Tinnister,
in Kane suit thread when i saw the AKIRA CLUB on your table i knew you were not only a gifted customizer but had great taste too ;)
You da man!

Yep that set is awesome.

The only downsides are that the second cowl set doesnt come with the windshield and that god aweful fabric and body from medicom.

@tinister: Great shots! The extra sticker kit looks just great!

Thanks no*dice! :wave It took a long time to apply all the decals - and match them (as best as possible) to the illustration of the bike I had. You gotta give it to Medicom - their decal sheet was pretty complete. Talk about attention to detail. :clap

It gets crowed in here...really have to think of an other display for (jin roh, hudson,snake...) ?
attachment.php

Or show them alone?
attachment.php

I realy enjoy both, but what to prefer? Time will come and I have to kick some out of this aquarium.

What do you think?

:)

Last edited:
I still regret not picking this set up. I was so in the thick of getting HT stuff though, that I couldnt fit it in the budget. But in retrospect, I dont even have a lot of those HT's anymore, but this would have been a keeper.

I still regret not picking this set up. I was so in the thick of getting HT stuff though, that I couldnt fit it in the budget. But in retrospect, I dont even have a lot of those HT's anymore, but this would have been a keeper.

I'm right there with ya, this is the single regret I have when I look back on a couple of years of collecting 1/6. Now you're looking at a thousand bucks to pick up the bike and figure. Medicom may yet decide to re-release this down the track, at least I hope they do.

There was talk of a re release, peoples were wondering if the extra cowl set would be available again.
Has it already happened?

There was talk of a re release, peoples were wondering if the extra cowl set would be available again.
Has it already happened?

With the anniversary one would expect it an ideal time for a re-release, but I haven't heard any news yet. If it is released again, I'd expect the extra cowling to be available too. I hope :pray:

I think they did release another batch of the bikes some time last year, with out the extra cowls. That's from memory, so I could be completely wrong.

I think they did release another batch of the bikes some time last year, with out the extra cowls. That's from memory, so I could be completely wrong.

I think you're right.
Thats the one i read about.
The bike was released fall 2010 and was released middle 2011.

Back