Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time I've heard of smashing a large die cast metal bike. How much damage do they want you to deal on that thing? :horror

It was quite an experience smashing it up :monkey4 Back wheel broke away from the bike and obviously the plastic shattered. The canopy can take a hell of a whack though:panic:
Now with a little patience and a lot of superglue, we could have ourselves a battle damaged version like at the end of the film... But cant be bothered so its going in the bin and my new factory fresh version should be with me by Wednesday:yess:

Actually, a battle-version accurate to the final scene would be really sweet!! But then we'd need Kaneda in his yellow t-shirt and a Kei figure wearing his jacked....too much money!

Nuts! Specialy the cops are realy cool. The face from Kaneda comes somehow out wrong, but the clothes look realy good. As well the body is not that bulemic. But it's nothing you can't fix for 2500€ :hi5:

I knew that these older Medicom Akira figures where really sought after, but since I don't follow the secondary market prices of 1/6 scale that closely, I had no idea they where in that region.
It's crazy. Some ThreeA 1/6 scale figures are also entering those realms. While not a bad thing for the owners, I wonder who pays such amounts for 1/6 scale figures? I don't understand.

@Alice: Guess it is always the same. If you loaded then will be 3000 bucks just pennys. Maybe the seller will be lucky. :dunno

@DirtyPretty: As far as I heard the Bike sold very well. Maybe a 3rd Sesion will be reasonable. :dunno

So I got my Aquarium today. I choosed a higher than 35cm. So I could pose Kaneda with the gun up. Just a quick shot, the paper on top of it is left over from wraping, it is easy to remove. This cost ~20€ if you pick it up yourself (w60*d30*h40cm).

No Dice.....no idea what site you are using to host your pics...but I can't see ANY of them!!

And I really want to...especially the size comparison pics...

Anyone else see a "no hotlinking" message where the pics should be??

Hi,
ok I will mind it next time. But do not expect to much. Technicaly the pic are low.
So I will upload them again. Some are as well on my Flickr. BM Project, Kaneda's Bike.

Greetings

Dice

no*dice...great pictures...I am so going to steal the idea of lining up all the kanedas and bikes...oh and the one with the kids and the bike makes me feel nervous on the inside....

0c7710b4.png

581bf54c.png

Back