Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE give me some pointers if you've got any! I wanna keep all of these items in the best possible condition!
(

Otomofan, try picking up a small paintbrush with soft bristles (the kind you use for house painting). I used one the other day to dust off a toy and it works really well, particularly for getting at those hard-to-reach bits.

Last edited:
The old camera "blower brush" works nicely in my experience. If you can take it out of the room so the dust settles somewhere else (rather than back on your cleaned stuff) is the best option.

Right, and after that you should get yourself a aquarium if cheap. Or let somone built a display out of acrylglas. After I got my Bike, which I pick up tomorow, I will get my self either a aquarium in size 60*35*30 or let me built some in acryl. Aquariums cost here in this size ~19€, in Acryl it will be more expensive but you know...

greets

ps: It looks like this, for scale 1/16 Maschinen Krieger figures:

Last edited:
attachment.php

:pray:

Last edited:
jepp, now I do belong to the other 10.000 (?) people who own BM set.:) After 4 Tequila sslammer, 3 Rothaus, 2 scotch this wonderfull art came to light:

attachment.php

:peace

ps: does anyone else experienced problems with the stand? I can't get the stand out of the slot...

---=== Flickr ===---

Last edited:

Plus....I finally got a chance to see the LIFE SIZE Gundam statue a few weeks ago.

Can't really complain about life in the land of the rising sun....I love it here!! (Don't even get me started on the girls!!!:drool)

Rock and roll on that Gundam statue (and the girls :D). Thx for the pictures, awesome statue!

Right, and after that you should get yourself a aquarium if cheap. ...

Excellent idea. Love your Maschinen Krieger collection btw!

ps: does anyone else experienced problems with the stand? I can't get the stand out of the slot...
Yes, the stand can be tricky. It's just a matter of pulling firmly in the right direction. Keep on trying.

:horror :horror :horror :horror

Hi,
I managed to get it out. It is realy a wonderfull set! worth every cent I paid. And yes, my kids like it to. :) At the kindergarden they tell all the other parents that dad has dolls to play with and motorcycle and a Kaneda with Gewehr etc
rolleyes.gif

And you are right, if you can live with the black glue on the aquarium edges it is realy nice cheap option. Glas itself comes out a little better than acryl, in my opinion.

Anyway, reagards and thanks for all posters, their pics and postings which helped me a lot to decide to get this set. But! Put some tissue under Kaneda he realy comes out a little bulimia :D

Last edited:
Thanks! Nah it is not that crazy. I told them it is for grown people and not for playing. They where allowed to move it back and forth, get a feeling for the weight and pushing the pedals for the sounds. All was parental audited there :)

Anyway, pics not the best, but I am in no mood and no time to built some light box etc. But I really wanna mention that I am dying to get one of those Kits with extra decals/casing which was not incl. in this second series of the Bike. I love them Immigrant stickers so much!

So far keep on!

Last edited:
Sideshow got back to me and my replacement's hooked up. Just got to smash the ____ out of the faulty one tomo. HAMMER TIME!

Here a comparing: Medicom 1/6, McFarlane ~1/10, Soul of Popynica 1/12, Gashapon ~1/35:

:)

Lovely. Besides the Medicom, I also have the McFarlane Kaneda (and Tetsuo), and 2 of the Soul of Popynica still in the box. I like to have the tiny one I think...

but what kind of crazy person would let children play with toys?

:lol
I'm sure that was a joke!

First time I've heard of smashing a large die cast metal bike. How much damage do they want you to deal on that thing? :horror

Hi

I just received the beautiful bike in its limited Kaneda (Sticker)

And I wanted to know if you have pictures of the bike with the sticker bonus ... (Right side)

Because we always see the same rate (The left)

173720291_802185dd39.jpg

And I would like to know how are positioning the sticker on the right side ...
To her the most faithful to the manga !

THANK YOU

I'm pretty late to this party:impatient:

I just got my Kaneda and Bike a few weeks ago. Still kickin' myself for not picking the bike up during it's initial release (REALLY WANT the EXTRA STICKERS and COWLING) :slap :gah:

Well, here are some of my pics . . . . . .

ANIME_026.jpg
ANIME_028.jpg

ANIME_027.jpg

ANIME_029.jpg

Hello,
nice posing! I realy do miss the extra as well. But by the time the first series came out I did not know about it anyway. I guess some might show up on the lagune or they will make second realease, maybe.

greets

Last edited:
Back