Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would venture more into the comic version. The clown flying the gun ship would be awesome. But if BM just make the gun ship in the anime that's fine too. (kaneda and Kay can be in their prison outfit)

I waited too long and now the bike is sold out at SSC. :gah: :monkey2

I was waiting for a few more Rewards Points to clear so I could place my order. :banghead

P.S. I'm receiving the Kaneda figure today too...what a punch to the balls.

Just get on the waitlist... it'll convert.

Or order through BBTS or one of their other retailers if you can purchase w/o reward points.

Jedi just use your SSC points later to get Tetsuo. Go ahead and buy the bike now over at BBTS, you'll be so happy when you have it in your hands. I think it is well worth the price.

man he is superb and the bike :horror all arrived over the last 2 days and i'm loving it -

DSC_0016-1.jpg

just need to secure a Tetsuo now...........

got mine in too and i love it. well worth the asking price imho. medicom owns with anime figures hands down

Great looking pics guys. Got my preorder today from BBTS! Me very happy today. :D
Akira_Kaneda_s_Bike1.jpg

Now I need to pick up Kaneda. It's going to be hard to digest that Medicom price, though. Oh well, there goes another huge dent in my wallet. :slap

So now that more people have the set, how many of you are going to pose Kaneda on the bike? I remember reading something about there could be a chance of a chemical reaction that could ruin the seat (but it was just a member's guess).

Here are my pics:
kanedabike2.jpg

kanedabike3.jpg

kanedabike.jpg

Wow, nice pics. I got my Kaneda and bike yesterday, but I had to leave the country to go to China for two weeks. Now it will be an agonizing wait not to be able to see and touch the items in hand.

Back