Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There certainly was a lot of confusion over that when the bike was first made available on the SSC site. I think the lower price at the usual etailers like BBTS or others is because the extra cowl and sticker are not included. which is fine by me since I only want the bike as it looked in the anime/comic anyway. Though if my shipment did came with the extra stuff I wouldn't complain. :)

It'll come with the bonus decal and cowl, as described on the item page :
NOTE - This item comes with a decal sheet for customization as well as additional cowl and an art DVD.
And also in the email I just received :
It does come with the bonus cowling and decal set.
Hope you guys are happy :)

So does the BBTS come with the extra cowling, or is it just the standard bike?

I'm curious as to how exclusive the set from Sideshow is... and if their retailers have the same set, or if its only Sideshow in the US selling them.

When I preordered it from BBTS, their product webpage for the bike had the following note at the bottom of the product description, "This item will come with a decal sheet for customization." Now that BBTS has it in stock, the note in the product description page has been updated with the following, "This item comes with a decal sheet for customization as well as additional cowl and an art DVD."

I guess I'll see for sure when I receive the item.

Regarding the extra bonus parts, does any place actually sells the bike without them? so far it seems like every bike comes with it. Or is bandai/medicom gonna do a second production run of the bike without the bonus parts? (like when tetsuo comes out later in the year)

Interesting... I actually ordered from Sideshow believing that what they were selling was exclusive to the US.

Oh well, I still plan on selling the extra bits anyway... so no biggie.

All the bikes of the first run come with the bonus.:hi5:
Sideshow is the BBTS supplier for this item. That's why we had to wait that much, but we paid 25$ less. :wink1:

Mouahahahahah ! The last picture with the girls touching a rubber duck :D

While looking at the pictures, it reminded me that I saw somewhere around the interwebs the speed jauge indicating 150mph. Is there a button or something to do to change the indicated speed ?

All the bikes of the first run come with the bonus.:hi5:
Sideshow is the BBTS supplier for this item. That's why we had to wait that much, but we paid 25$ less. :wink1:

A number of places are retailers for Sideshow product... but usually if it is listed as exclusive to Sideshow that means they only sell it directly to customers and retailers get a regular version.

All these video reviews and pictures are making Kaneda and his bike hard to resist. Quick, somebody post something wrong with either (besides the price) so I can internalize why I shouldn't get them.

if you are on the fence about getting one because of the price, get one. it is well worth it. it could be the greatest toy ever.

and as most places are sold out it is getting twice the price on ebay now.

Has anyone got the bike and fig in a Ikea Detolf?

Just want to see if it fits!
I would be surprised if they could fit in a Detolf. The bike alone is 19.7 inches long and a Detolf is 16 3/4"W x 14 3/8"D. It possibly could fit if maybe the bike was displayed popping a wheelie. :D

I caved in and bought the bike and kaneda after seeing the collectiondx review and reading up on it here. I thought the tumbler was going to be the only $400 item i was going to buy.

I caved in and bought the bike and kaneda after seeing the collectiondx review and reading up on it here. I thought the tumbler was going to be the only $400 item i was going to buy.

You'll be very very happy you did when you have it in hand.

Here's a few pics of mine that I took today.
000.jpg

010.jpg

021.jpg

Back