Medicom Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DC Direct figure looks three times better and is three times cheaper.
I bet Medicom will still get good sales from this figure because of the Dark Knight's popularity

his coat looks like a wet dog's fur, he would be ok if tdk was made into an anime, but even then i would only pay $80 max for it

comparing medicom's version of batman and joker to hot toys, medicom seems to be more stylized. i dont know if i can put a finger on it but medicom seems to be more of an anime style. i dont really watch anime, but from what ive seen, anime is a slightly more feminine than western animation. so medicom is slightly more feminine compared to HT. i think that is why, joker in particular looks so bad.

Dear God why...

3049765051_46b4958c0e_o.jpg

3050607970_12bfea3e0b_o.jpg

3049765825_9ec87cc125_o.jpg

3050606002_0ed29263ab_o.jpg

3049769707_5b4dbf3740_o.jpg

man !!! wow !! that looks so off.
very colorfull for sure.

I don't know why they bother. Inferior price, quality, everything is the worst. Dc Direct is ten times better.

LOL! Oh man this looks like ^^^^, and to think I actual had this on pre-order. :| ... Glad I canceled and pre-ordered BRJ :D

Am I the only one who thinks it isn't that bad? I mean, obviously it doesn't compare to Hot Toys, and is really overpriced, but as a figure on it's own (without comparisson) it has a different vibe that works similarly to their Two-face. Obvisouly not great but not horrible IMO.

Am I the only one who thinks it isn't that bad? I mean, obviously it doesn't compare to Hot Toys, and is really overpriced, but as a figure on it's own (without comparisson) it has a different vibe that works similarly to their Two-face. Obvisouly not great but not horrible IMO.

I don't find the head sculpt to be bad. The paint is a bit jarring but I'm sure some people will repaint it. It's the tailoring and fit of the outfit that bothers me.

I wouldn't buy it though, to be honest.

I don't find the head sculpt to be bad. The paint is a bit jarring but I'm sure some people will repaint it. It's the tailoring and fit of the outfit that bothers me.

I wouldn't buy it though, to be honest.

I agree with you the tailoring is off. I am not saying it is a must buy. It is far from it, but as a standalone figure, I like the different feel and take. I actually think this picture is the best one of the figure: Sure he looks like a cute bunny, but the style is really different and IMO kind of cool.

Dear God why...

3050606002_0ed29263ab_o.jpg

Yup, all the gay guys I know look exactly like that.

And if you want to insult something by calling it "gay", then just do that, because a lot of people, including myself, find the word you used pretty damn offensive.

hey i didnt mean to offend you or anyone, please accept my apologies.:eek:

I'd like to just reiterate - "it's crap" is not a comment that any of us need to read and isn't worthy of a post. If that's all you got - shut the ^^^^ up.

At least the shirt collar closes at the neck - that's more than the HT one can do. I would agree that the head is too pretty - the paint too even and actually makes him look like a real clown rather than a malevolent psychopath.

Back