Medicom Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me rephrase that, then. None of these sculpts look like Heath as the Joker.

None of these sculpts look like Heath.

I agree. All are lacking in some respect.

DCD is close, but hair is way off. It's like his hair is thinning.

Medi is good, but there is still something off, in my opinion. Liike Voorhees says, he has a "chick" vibe going on.

HT just isn't there in terms of capturing Heath's face and bone structure. Face is too "wrinkly." Though, with a good repaint and more black around the lower part of the eye sockets, this head will make a great "messy makeup" Joker.

I'm gonna get flamed for this I'm sure but here goes.
I Prefer this to the hot toys version. Ys, I'll sagree that the Hot toys version is much mre accurate to the film, but that's the thing, I REALY don't like the movie design for jokers look. Joker is my All time Favorite Comic book character hero or villian. I've allways loved the design from the comics and i allways will. i see more influence from how he looks in the comics in this particular version of Movie joker. If i had to guess, I'd say the costume designer moddeled the colors and pallate more from the comic book perspective than from the film, and for that reason alone, i like this version more.

jokemvshvi6.jpg

Last edited:
Back