Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush set

Cheers Lawrence! Heck this figure may surprise.. I'm oddly looking forward to this one! Always a little more room for the Joker... also patiently awaiting the SSC DC 1/6 figures!

Last edited:

It is held closed with Velcro in the back.

THanks for the info! So it shouldn't be too hard to access the body in order to thicken the lower torso with some padding. If I end up getting this, I might just do that.

$80 for Joker seems like a pretty good deal.

Wow, peeps seem to want to get rid of these pretty quickly. $115 shipped for Batman & Joker? Nice.

I'm kinda interested in seeing how well those eBay sales go.

I saw both of these on display in a HK toy store last night, and they look great, especially Batman. He looks so much better than the in hand pics that have been uploaded. The paint job is great, and I barely even noticed the size of the waist. I will be picking these up very soon.

So a buddy of mine pick this guy up and frankly that video does nothing for it. For me it was one of those guys that you have to see in person to really want to get it. And having gotten it I'm pleased with my purchase.

Well, I broke down and ordered through Amazon ($127 and $80). I had some rewards points so they came out less than that. I'm still not keen on the body or cape for Bats, but I think with some work it will come out rather nice. I like everything on the Joker with the exception of the head. I have an idea for that as well. In the end, they will probably not end up looking like Lee's creations but that doesn't bother me.

Congrats guys. It's good to know that this figure is much better in hand, because recently the pictures have begun to look a little better to me. Who knows, I might pick one up out of my Christmas money. :yess:

A couple of questions: The picture is dark, but is this the thickness of the torso (red line)? And, I would imagine there aren't any feet in those boots, so are there peg holes?
156ai38.jpg

Well, I broke down and ordered through Amazon ($127 and $80). I had some rewards points so they came out less than that. I'm still not keen on the body or cape for Bats, but I think with some work it will come out rather nice. I like everything on the Joker with the exception of the head. I have an idea for that as well. In the end, they will probably not end up looking like Lee's creations but that doesn't bother me.

I might have to jump on that Amazon deal. That's a great price and will certainly be a lot cheaper than the Sideshow figures down the road.

And since I have Prime, it's a great deal. I could get them by Friday or so with free shipping. $210 for two nice looking 1/6 figures with two day shipping is an excellent deal. I just hope Medicom releases Catwoman and Hush himself.

Last edited:

I want them to do other arcs, other interpretations. I'd kill for a 1/6 Tim Sale Bat.

I want them to do other arcs, other interpretations. I'd kill for a 1/6 Tim Sale Bat.

I rather they actually complete this lineup than just do ten different versions of Batman and Joker :lol

Back