Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush set

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3DGJOsGRGI&feature=g-u[/ame]

Looks terrible

That really does look bad. I'm looking forward to the SSC Comic Batman.

I'm still curious about it. I'll hold off judgement until we get some more pics. Maybe it's just not adjusted properly?

that's horrid. And no accessories?!

WOW! After seeing that video above I am SO glad I cancelled the PO I had with BBTS!! It had so much potential but that waste is godawful!! Bats is not that skinny and his rib cage does not poke out like that...it looks like Batman is annorexic! :horror

Again...So. Glad. I. Didn't. Buy.

that's horrid. And no accessories?!

Also! Hang on guys and gals...lemme get on my soap box...:lecture

OK...there we go

HOW THE HELL ARE THERE NO ACCESSORIES!!! NO BATARANGS...NO GAS BOMBS...NO GRAPPLE...JUST HANDS?!?! :gah:

And Medi wants $200 for the damn thing...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I will definitely be saving my bat bucks for Sideshows DC line and the Hot Toys AC Bats!:yess:

I think I'll watch this later, but the way you guys are talking, it doesn't seem too impressive. No accessories? Are you serious?

I woke up & found an email from BBTS saying my order was being processed. ETA January, & it comes out November :slap Kinda puts my toy budgeting plan outta whack :thud:

Edit: On the bright side, because it went to my 'Pile Of Loot', the total, including shipping, came to $176.49. Not too bad :D

Last edited:

It's the Real Anorexic Hero, wow!

Yikes! That thing looks terrible. The cape attachment at the neck looks awful and the cape itself doesn't look too good either. Maybe if he were to try and make it lay flat it would look a little better, but I doubt it would help much.

BBTS charged my card this morning, that figure looks bad besides the HS. I'm gonna cancel my order and put the money towards something else.

I appluade Medicom for trying to give us another Batman/ Joker comic version and a Jim Lee to boot, but that's where my praise ends. Having seen the initial pre-release photos of these I was more than excited and ready to add these to my collection... Then I had the opportunity to see Batman in person last night and was completely underwhelmed. The body mid section is bizarre, and the bat-suit looks cheap.. I'm not sure who was the lead designer for this one, but it's by far the worst I've seen IMO!!!!! What's worse is the Batman on the box, feels like a completely different figure..not a great way to build a customer base.

Back