Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush set

FInally put an end to my Jim Lee Batman.

Only thing left form the medicom is the head, hands and boots feet.

Completely custom body and suit made by TOny Mei.

P1080407_zps45aa36c4.jpg

P1080405_zps9ba7f660.jpg

P1080407_zps45aa36c4.jpg

P1080405_zps9ba7f660.jpg

So Awesome!
I would like to hire your services in the near future for a Jim Lee version Batman using the Medicom.
~Ben G.

I want one! Sucks to have to pay 150 plus just to get the head. If it wasn't for that I would spring for a whole getup from tony.

Amazing as always seb!

P1080407_zps45aa36c4.jpg

P1080405_zps9ba7f660.jpg

I WANT IT!!!

So Awesome!
I would like to hire your services in the near future for a Jim Lee version Batman using the Medicom.
~Ben G.

Looks a little too buff in comparison to the head to me :dunno

Looks great, Elvis1976! IMO the gauntlet fins need to be cut diagonally and the utility belt capsules be replaced with pouches and you'd have a perfect Hush-era Batman!

Looks great, Elvis1976! IMO the gauntlet fins need to be cut diagonally and the utility belt capsules be replaced with pouches and you'd have a perfect Hush-era Batman!

Yes you're right about the gauntlets I will change that. As for the belt I went with the All Star Batman belt :)

After awhile, I still really dig this Batman figure. I am, however, thinking about a custom cape. The stock one can look great, but needs some serious futzing to get it to drape and lay right.

Other than that, it is a beautiful representation of the pre-new 52 comic Bats.

Batman is available for $116 from amazon if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the heads up. I just purchased another.
I am planning to do a black version with an Erick Sosa head to go with the SS Joker that's coming in soon.
I just need to figure out the best way to mod the lower body.

Does anyone know what would be involved to attach a Hot Toys lower body to the Medicom upper body?

So...I'm not too thrilled about SSCs batman figure. Can the medi batman figure display well with SSCs joker?

So...I'm not too thrilled about SSCs batman figure. Can the medi batman figure display well with SSCs joker?

While I am about to pick up my 2nd Medicom Batman, I don't think it displays that well with other figures out of the box.
The sculpt is great but is smaller than most 1/6 figure heads. That is why I am planning to put an Erick Sosa Batman head on it.
I like the costume and upper body but the waist and legs are to thin.
They are also too long. Hopefully after mods I will have a nice interim opponent for the SSC Joker.
I am planning on getting the SSC Batman as well.

While I am about to pick up my 2nd Medicom Batman, I don't think it displays that well with other figures out of the box.
The sculpt is great but is smaller than most 1/6 figure heads. That is why I am planning to put an Erick Sosa Batman head on it.
I like the costume and upper body but the waist and legs are to thin.
They are also too long. Hopefully after mods I will have a nice interim opponent for the SSC Joker.
I am planning on getting the SSC Batman as well.

Dammit, that's what I was afraid of.

I want to share some pics of my Medicom Batman that I repainted, bulked up, and refitted with a new cape and belt. Added a display base as well. Always felt that Batman visiting a loved one's grave (Jason Todd, etc etc) was a powerful image.

IMG_7281s.png

IMG_7291s.png

IMG_7308s.png

IMG_7337s.png

IMG_7342s.png

IMG_7326s.png

Thats more like it on the legs! Medi legs too skinny but well yeah thats based on comic book which Japanese always find them as ANIME character.
I got my set Hush Bat & Joker for $261 MISB. Hope thats not too ex! I just love Batman so much and lookin good on Medicom product!

I'm on the fence about either the RAH Batman, or the SSC one. I always preferred black and grey for Batman to dark blue and grey, though the latter is still fine to me. The other issue is price since I know RAH Batman will be cheaper than the SSC one. When's the release date? Also, anyone know if RAH Batman is compatible with other 1/6th scale accessories?

I saw SSC Batman in person (I think anway), and he looks superb though, while RAH from the times I saw him in person is still great looking.

I'm on the fence about either the RAH Batman, or the SSC one. I always preferred black and grey for Batman to dark blue and grey, though the latter is still fine to me. The other issue is price since I know RAH Batman will be cheaper than the SSC one. When's the release date? Also, anyone know if RAH Batman is compatible with other 1/6th scale accessories?

I saw SSC Batman in person (I think anway), and he looks superb though, while RAH from the times I saw him in person is still great looking.

I just received my package: the Bat & Joker are awesome! The suit material also great.
* Bat: The Body used for Bat is well muscular, HS is batman indeed, legs skinny issue arises but on hand, not too bad because he was adopted from comic & when Medicom combined it with anime sense: he can stand without the stand. I love it! Minus: accessories.....darn! No accessories at all except extra hands (the hands are broad...nice for comic character). Well, I hate the black undies but thats in the comic, right? The stitches around the underwear also too exposed.

https://imageshack.us/a/img841/9421/2hhv.jpg
https://imageshack.us/a/img17/8337/56vs.jpg

* Joker on the other hand, not too bad for the HS: evil indeed. The clothing kinda shiny 80s designed: well, great tailoring, accs.: a "Bang" flag and a revolver. Wait, he got a flower on his chest! Not too many accessories....we need a hat, walking teeth, dynamites etc.

GOOD NEWS: It is 32 cm for both characters means for Batman & Joker the scales are okay but not for Medi Darth Vader cos he needs to be more than 30 cm.

Overall: 7/10 on finishing and boxes also nice but disappointed because lack of accessories.

I could refund these items as soon as I received it but I love them so I will keep them long together wish Sideshow Bat & Cat later (I missed the Joker, tough but Sideshow one not a big deal as long as I can have the Bat). I believe the Bat will have more accessories than Medi Bat.

Last edited:
Back