Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got this figure. The headsculpt really is great in hand, more Ford-like than any picture does justice. The choice of the wrong blaster is inexcusable, but overall a great figure.

How is the scale on this figure? Does he have the Medi curse or can he be extended up to and beyond 12" to get to Han's correct height?

How is the scale on this figure? Does he have the Medi curse or can he be extended up to and beyond 12" to get to Han's correct height?

It's about 12 tall on the medi stock body but way too thin. Although with the coat on it's not noticeable and can be posed up to look great! Check out the nice little video review on utube where the guy swapped out the body:)

I love the head sculpt on this figure and think it is far superior to any other version released to date.
The stock Enterbay body IS way too thin, but if you put everthing onto a HT narrow shoulder body, the build and proportions are excellent. I used it for an ESB custom. Here's a pic.

SAM_2300.JPG

It's the Enterbay shirt (which was bleached to make it white like the ESB shirt), Enterbay pants belt, pants and boots but the jacket and gun belt are from Sideshow's ESB Han.

Is that the Medicom belt, shirt, boots and pants Chris?

I love the head sculpt on this figure and think it is far superior to any other version released to date.
The stock Enterbay body IS way too thin, but if you put everthing onto a HT narrow shoulder body, the build and proportions are excellent. I used it for an ESB custom. Here's a pic.

View attachment 174150

Can you tell me what body you used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been thinking about picking up a loose trench coat to add to a custom zombie survivor figure. Could anyone tell me if his coat would fit a sideshow uncharted 3 Nathan Drake body? Or A hot toys ttm 21 body? Assuming someone has both laying around ?

I have been thinking about picking up a loose trench coat to add to a custom zombie survivor figure. Could anyone tell me if his coat would fit a sideshow uncharted 3 Nathan Drake body? Or A hot toys ttm 21 body? Assuming someone has both laying around ?

I used one of those knock off ttm bodies on this fig to begin with and the coat fitted great so it should work for you.

I still love the enterbay han and I still believe it`s the best version we got or get even the ht version. but here is my custom version of han bespin. IMG_0054.jpg

Back