Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I go to the shipping page on ami ami what rate should I go with? There are only about 5 different ones and no prices. EMS?

Re: Medicom ROTJ Han

The face looks good... but I just can't get on board with this one. Not to mention I think ROTJ is probably the least interesting look for him :lol

Still... EB set a good benchmark for a Han figure; so hopefully Sideshow or HT takes notice and tries to best it.

The face looks good... but I just can't get on board with this one. Not to mention I think ROTJ is probably the least interesting look for him :lol

Still... EB set a good benchmark for a Han figure; so hopefully Sideshow or HT takes notice and tries to best it.

:goodpost: Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly. I've always hated that ROTJ coat. But yeah, I dig the sculpt. I think the hair could have been done better but it's nice to see someone make a quality Ford/Han sculpt. I really hope HT really takes something from this and their Indy sculpt miss and gives us something special.

Neck color is rediculous.

Considering Enterbay tried to match it amd youre not just seeing that head on a random body i used ( im using the slip that came from the figure) it is off yes, but you dot really care too much in person trust me.

Threw on a Sideshow bespin coat. Modded it a bit. Brilliance! Will post pics later!

Here he is wearing Indy gear. Needs a hair cut, stubble, and a hat. But not too shabby. Really, really good likeness. Impressive. Most impressive.

Pictures_001.jpg

Dude! You're not kidding! I see more Indy in that sculpt than almost anything else currently available. Anyone with Photoshop skills want to tackle this? I'd love to see this sculpt with short hair and stubble. Better yet, pop a fedora on his nugget.

Seems to be a great figure. Congratulations.

Oooooh anxiously awaiting that Indy!!

Still loving this guy got in ACI christian body today WAY to big... Staying the way he is. He will show off his new bespin jacket soon!

That is by far the best likeness of harrison ford period!!!! You should be able to pop off the hair...I know it can be done with the Medicom UU luke. Just glue holding it on.

Broke down. Ordered. EMS shipping was only like $30.00 or something. Looks like my order is ready to ship after being back ordered. Made final payment today and should hopefully get shipping g notice on Monday.

A good friend of mine bashed this using Endor Han as the base. I am posting the pics on his behalf.

He bleached the shirt and borrowed the jacket from the well-loved Sideshow figure. Hot Toys couldn't do better if they tried.

photo4-8_zpsb9b80ff7.jpg

photo5-8_zpse0925be1.jpg

photo3-9_zps7c808b15.jpg

photo2-10_zpsd22a5cee.jpg

photo1-4_zpsc52c7a4d.jpg

Back