Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ If you two are going to go off-topic, be my guest, but keep the Hush spoilers to yourselves or use spoiler tags. You should be more considerate of people who haven't read the Hush storylines yet. and If you don't have anything productive to add to the Medi Batman discussion, don't post until you do have something worth saying that's on-topic.

The neck mod is apparently very easy to do, as there is a rubber 'sleeve' that fits over the neck part. You can just fill in the gap.

That's good to know. I will at least do that mod, but I'm not confident in myself to gut my Batman figure. :lol

^ If you two are going to go off-topic, be my guest, but keep the Hush spoilers to yourselves or use spoiler tags. You should be more considerate of people who haven't read the Hush storylines yet. and If you don't have anything productive to add to the Medi Batman discussion, don't post until you do have something worth saying that's on-topic.

That's good to know. I will at least do that mod, but I'm not confident in myself to gut my Batman figure. :lol

oops. sorry cowboy bebop :Flush

Hot toys Bruce Wayne head fit on medicom batman neck.

mbatbrucewayne02.jpg

mbatbrucewayne03.jpg

mbatbrucewayne04.jpg

mbatbrucewayne05.jpg

If you'll see my previous post, I was already closing the topic and I believe, so was Mr. EdwardNygma1. If the off-topic strayed for a gazillion pages, then start complaining. Problem is, you whined too late. In fact what you did is inviting more straying because I'll lash back and you'll lash back and on and on. If you're a mature person, you'll exercise patience. If you'll review all the posts before mine, you'll see I was the one steering things back into topic.

If you'll see my previous post, I was already closing the topic and I believe, so was Mr. EdwardNygma1. If the off-topic strayed more than 2 pages, then start complaining. Problem is, you whined too late. In fact what you did is inviting more straying because I'll lash back and you'll lash back and on and on. If you're a mature person, you'll exercise patience. If you'll review all the posts before mine, you'll see I was the one steering things back into topic.

hey uh dunno if youd be interested but i started some threads, one with custom batman/ riddler/ villain figures and the other with possible pics of MMS DX batman
also, nice way of defending us :cool:

i believe that's a real mask kid.
some guy made that custom mask

don't call me kid you little ignorant @$$ :wacky
your icon is of a kid, why is that? are you the little asian kid or are you a 45 year old pedophile? im going to go with pedophile :lol

can anyone explain to me why medicom made batman have blue eyes? and does bats have good posability? :confused:

It's a mystery why Medicom painted the eyes the color they did. I would like to know also, but I doubt they'd answer. Maybe you should email and ask 'em for us?

don't call me kid you little ignorant @$$ :wacky
your icon is of a kid, why is that? are you the little asian kid or are you a 45 year old pedophile? im going to go with pedophile :lol

uh....jeez... :nono

It's a mystery why Medicom painted the eyes the color they did. I would like to know also, but I doubt they'd answer. Maybe you should email and ask 'em for us?

uh....jeez...

hey do you know their email? also do big companies like that even reply?

Back