Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the R2 bop bag :rock Sadly I hit it with the end of a pop-gun and the site tore a hole in it :monkey2

Those f'n patches never worked for ____ and he always deflated soon after getting him aired up.

!B93SUUwBmk~$(KGrHqIOKooEy+jC)yvmBM7!zd5M!!~~0_12.JPG

"Sock and bop Artoo-Detoo. He comes right back for more!"

:lol

Unless you puncture him... then you just has a sad :lecture Crap was he really that small... in my mind I'd imagine he was at least 5 feet tall :lol

Supposedly this is being released today. Now, how can i find pics or in stock overseas?

:)

It reminds me of these.

inflatableLightSaber.JPG

Wow! That brings back a lot of memories! My cousin and I had one and I remember the blow up saber would always flop and bend at the junction where it met the flashlight when my cousin and I would battle. The hilt was just a flashlight with a sticker with shiny mechanic-y stuff printed on it. Of course the "blade" sprung a leak and the lightsaber lived on for many years beyond as just a flashlight.

Just cancel my vader 2.0. Last payment made before it ships. Going with SS 1/6. After all my clones are 1/6.

Seriously considering this
Only 230-240ish shipped from AMIAMI would never buy through SS lol.

Figure maniac Darth Vader 2.0 pt 1

IMGP4269.JPG

IMGP4271.JPG

IMGP4274.JPG

IMGP4280.JPG

IMGP4281.JPG

IMGP4284.JPG

IMGP4287.JPG

Medicom+DV+2.jpg

IMGP4266.JPG

DV%2B2.0%2Ba.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty cool with fx sounds and Light up lightsaber, but still expensive for my taste.

A scale picture would be nice but these are more than likely going to be too small. :(

Scale never bothered me i just want the thing to look kick ass. Hopefully preview the sounds and lights in pt2.

Looks quite cool. I'm curious why the weird looking cape? No wires in it like the first Vader?

Been like that since 2005 nothing new. Do wish it was slimmer though.

Back