Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some details!
image2957.jpg

head & back
image2954.jpg
image2955.jpg

image2956.jpg
image2959.jpg

That sculpt looks better than Sideshow's PF, bust and 1/6 figure.

No dung!

The only ones that keep bringing it up are the ones upset that SS didn't do a better job!But how could they?It's $60 figure.Medicom puts more money into developing their figures.Which is something SS has just started doing.Everyone knows this.I'll admit for a $60 figure the SS maul isn't too bad,but I would never buy it.

I tell you what.If the rest of you can keep SS Maul out of this thread,then I will.Because everyone has been beating this dead horse for 2 or 3 days now.I't getting a little ridiculous

There you go making assumptions again. You keep bringing SSC Maul into the mix because you think SSC sucked and Medicom is Godly. Some of us bringing up Sideshow Maul simply see it as a good figure. I like Sideshow's Maul as it is. I see a few issues with it, but I equally see as many in Medicom's, they've both got problems.

Nah, most people don't care what CF says anymore, the broken record schtick gets old after the 8 millionth time.

Your making him sound like a D-bag.He's just voicing his opinion like the rest of you on the other side of the arguement.Even though he's still keep in the arguement going.

Your making him sound like a D-bag.He's just voicing his opinion like the rest of you on the other side of the arguement.Even though he's still keep in the arguement going.

If CF actually discussed opinions instead of throwing out one liners, I'd see more merrit in what he says, but when it's the same one line "it sucks" ++++, it just sounds like mindless posting. Almost every new SSC product thread gets a one liner from him that it just sucks. I don't think he's a d-bag or anything, I just don't care what he says anymore.

CF does have his one liners,But i can respect his bluntness even when it's all mostly negative.

I don't disrespect him, I just don't care what he says anymore. He can say what he wants. My comment was that Mando thought CF's comments would flame things up, and I was just responding that I don't think CF's comments flame anything anymore because a lot of people around here aren't surprised one bit when CF posts what he posts.

Thats a great idea!!! and i want him but i dont have the $$$ yet!! but I will get him even if i have to whore my self!!! :rock

Haha, I can just imagine the episode, though, be careful with swapping out hands though, I've heard the tales of p!tu figure breakage :lol

I don't disrespect him, I just don't care what he says anymore. He can say what he wants. My comment was that Mando thought CF's comments would flame things up, and I was just responding that I don't think CF's comments flame anything anymore because a lot of people around here aren't surprised one bit when CF posts what he posts.

No need to explain i'm way ahead of ya there pal.

No they don't flame anything anymore that only works at places like RS ;)

I have no idea what the RS boards are like these days, I occassionally drop in for a peak, see if any different images get posted there but not here, but I just found no interesting dialogue there at one time and the conversations are much more fun around here. My experience here has made me friends, helped me get my hands on items to enhance my collection I'd have never found otherwise, and generally just been a nice part of my life to have people to talk to who enjoy the things I do.

There you go making assumptions again. You keep bringing SSC Maul into the mix because you think SSC sucked and Medicom is Godly. Some of us bringing up Sideshow Maul simply see it as a good figure. I like Sideshow's Maul as it is. I see a few issues with it, but I equally see as many in Medicom's, they've both got problems.

I never said that Medi was Godly.

And I'm not making any assumtions.I'm looking at this from a Darth Maul/StarWars collector fan perspective not a single company/brand perspective.It's you and Josh and a couple others that's apparently looking and commenting on it from a SideshowFan perspective.Take the blinders off! It's a whole new world.

Also,I give credit were it is due.Old Ben got two thumbs up from me.If the new Obi -wan comes out looking as good as the Proto,then he'll get the same.

Last edited:
There you go making assumptions again. You keep bringing SSC Maul into the mix because you think SSC sucked and Medicom is Godly.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

I'm quite sure it was the Sideshow bashers that started the comparisons in this thread, not the other way around.

Back