Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Medi Maul is far superior to the SS version. The sculpt and paint is not even comparable IMO. Photographed correctly it can look real. The only downside with it is the neck.

End of story.

badass.png

I'm glad you're so sure.

I'd say get the Sideshow one because all your other figures are Sideshow (it'll fit right in to your collection) and because it's cheaper.

I'd have to agree with medi's superior sculpt and scale. Although there are great points for both.
Value SS
Lightsaber SS
Robes SS
Cloak SS
Belt SS
Girth SS
Durability SS
Stand SS

Head sculpt MT
Paint apps MT
Boots MT
Hands MT
Scale MT

Some have even gone as far as to use the best SS parts for the Medi body and head. That one is far superior all around.

The best thing to do is buy both and sell the one you don't like.

Last edited:
Oh. I forgot.
Durability SS

Hopefully they use the newer more durable bodies for these because the original Medi bodies were very brittle. Almost model like.

Medi maul is superior

End of story. (maybe not worth the price, but superior)

:exactly: :lecture

Very true. I would never spend that kind of money on a Medicom figure, maybe HT, but I HAD to choose between the SS and the Medicom, Then I choose Medicom.

End of story, you can all go home now. :wave

the only thing I don't like about the medi is the belt and how thin it is. might add some padding to him if I get him.

And since TPM Obi wan is coming with a light up lightsaber, I kinda figure it would look ok with this medi Maul since it has the light up sabers as well and they'd probably compliment each other well, too. I'm just thinking of getting an SS SW stand to put Maul on. I hate those clear stands. they work but they suck

Last edited:
Going with the SS one, I am not happy about the size. I'm sure both as has been pointed out has their up's and downs. The person I bought a crap load of Droids from had one that he was going to put on eBay. I made a off the wall offer and he took it. It's the ex one, plus the droids that they made for him.

I'm thinking of eating the fee on the Vader 2.0 and going with SS also.

I want to say thank you for everyone that has posted about this. So far other then Cody (I got a bad one). I have nothing to say bad about SS.

the only thing I don't like about the medi is the belt and how thin it is. might add some padding to him if I get him.

And since TPM Obi wan is coming with a light lightsaber, I kinda figure it would look ok with this medi Maul since it has the light up sabers as well and they'd probably compliment each other well, too. I'm just thinking of getting an SS SW stand to put Maul on. I hate those clear stands. they work but they suck

??????????????????????

Back