Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medi has really been on a role re-releasing SW figures. The retail prices on these they are offering can all be had on ebay for less money. Vader, Maul, R2, C3PO... It doesn't make much sense to me, but oh well. I guess another Jango and Boba are not too far behind.

I just got the SS Maul from a board member and really like the quality in it. For less than half the price of this, I am good.

What ht maul?
Don't get me wrong I want a ht anakin and Luke Jedi but given the current release dates and sheduling it could be centuries if ever before ht get to him

I don't think HT has said anyhting about doing Maul, as far as I know. I know I was just speculating on what it would take for me to buy another Maul and that's probably what Hydeous was refering to.

I don't think HT has said anyhting about doing Maul, as far as I know. I know I was just speculating on what it would take for me to buy another Maul and that's probably what Hydeous was refering to.

yeah i know. what imeant was there seems to be a whole lot of speculation about Ht this Ht that but we could be a long time dead at the current release rate
:thud:

yeah i know. what imeant was there seems to be a whole lot of speculation about Ht this Ht that but we could be a long time dead at the current release rate
:thud:

I'd sooner be dead than have HT release a bunch of meh figures! :p Seriously, though, quality over quantity any day plus it gives my finances time to recover between releases.

There's lots of them in this very thread if i remember. But it's no comparison, the Medi trumps the SS one.

I'm dropping the coin on the Vader 2.0, so why not on the Maul. From the looks of it, the SS one is selling for 2x as much as this one is. From the way it looks SS is pricing all the 1 time items high. We all _____ about the clones but they are still under $100.00 (most).

I'm dropping the coin on the Vader 2.0, so why not on the Maul. From the looks of it, the SS one is selling for 2x as much as this one is. From the way it looks SS is pricing all the 1 time items high. We all _____ about the clones but they are still under $100.00 (most).

SS maul sells for about 100...usually less...

Medi sells well over that these days

SS maul sells for about 100...usually less...

Medi sells well over that these days

I just pickup a crap load of Droids on eBay ($85 a set ship), and seen Maul there for a lower price. I have never seen one of SS Maul(Then again Nor Vader), nor have a ever seen anything Medicom have made. Going by you guys that have seen both. Should I go with SS or Medicom?

They both have pros and cons...SS is way more bang for your buck. If you have the money get both :D

I do not do dups unless they are troopers without a name to them. IE: I would not have two cody, rex (if they come out with a Rex 2.0 that is going to be a hard one for me to pass up as I like him), but I would and do have 12 Droids, not sure how many no name clones. No Jedi, dark side all the way for me.

I heard both good and bad on both. This can be said for most. Being I have right now all SS, and Medicom (I do not own any of them yet) is a little smaller (I do have Vader on order). This one is newer and has or should have upgrades to the other one. I also never sell anything so resale is not a issues. I just do not want to buy a bad one and say I wish I bought this one in its place. I really will take what collectors that have them say to heart.

I have a little girl that has many of my hand me downs. But when we are talking $$$ it does get a little high. FYI, Not to many 12 years girls have Barbie's and Star Wars (3.5).

Back