Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

He's a hair shorter than the first issue HT TDK Bats. They are very close in size, but the HT has a bulkier build, which gives it the edge. Regardless, I'm extremely happy with this and the Bruce Wayne that Medi produced.

Ordered the original costume Medicom Dark Knight coz the Hot Toys one is all sold out everywhere. The pics i saw on the net don't look very promising, but i just need to have an original costume!

My Hot Toys sonar-eyes bats should arrive soon too. Can't wait.

great news Captain Happy! post pics once they get to you. it's the other way for me, i'm having a hard time looking for some good & fair priced Medicom Batman original costume & TDK costume figures.

Ordered the original costume Medicom Dark Knight coz the Hot Toys one is all sold out everywhere. The pics i saw on the net don't look very promising, but i just need to have an original costume!

My Hot Toys sonar-eyes bats should arrive soon too. Can't wait.

By most accounts, the Medicom Dark Knight is superior to the HT v1. One of these days I'm going to pick one up.

Has anyone taken apart of Medicom figure before? Does anyone know if the part of the neck that connects to the body the same as a HT connector? I'm tempted to figure it out but I dont want to ruin my Medicom Dark Knight only to find out no its not.

Has anyone taken apart of Medicom figure before? Does anyone know if the part of the neck that connects to the body the same as a HT connector? I'm tempted to figure it out but I dont want to ruin my Medicom Dark Knight only to find out no its not.

The figures aren't the same size. The HT figure is bigger. I originally thought about a head swap but when I compared there is a noticeable difference in scale. Also you'd still have to cut the suit on the Medicom to get the original neck off and attempt to replace a pricy option if something goes wrong.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone in the UK to repaint the head on my DK.

If anyone is interested please PM me so we can arrange a price.

Alternatively, if any of you guys can point me to somebody on this board that takes on commissions so I could PM them, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Hi guys im new to the forum but ive been at OSW for quite awhile
anywhoo, i just got my medi DK and want to make my own cape but cant seem to figure out how the original cape comes off. I dont want to ruin the suit in anyway so i was wondering if someone could tell me how to take the old cape off and put a new one in? Thanks!!

the old one is glued in - u need to carefully pull it out of the little slots that it is glued into. At first you will think its gonna break but it wont just keep pulling and it shall come free. Then to fix your new cape simply use a small object like a tooth pick to push the corners into the holes where the old cape went. the holes are pretty small and tight so it holds the new cape easily. Viola!

Awesome! Thanks bro! Yea i saw the little tabs the original cape is on and i was like "hmm better not mess with it until i know for sure" now i know! "and knowing is half the battle!" haha thanks again!

here's my customized medi tdk! NOTE: only piece from hot toys DX02 is the Sticky-Bomb Pump Gun, everything else not originally with the figure was made by me)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mine didn't have the wrinkly Abs like most ppl did. got lucky i guess
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great custom bro!
thanks man! i really appreciate it!!! I loved this guy right outta the box and I didnt want to spend $200 on the DX mostly because i saw it at my comicbook shop and it doesnt look as good as i thought it would and the head looks a little bobble-head like IMO so not really worth the money to me.

does any owners of this fig had tear or breakage of the rubber suit so far? esp the elbow part where we bend them constantly.

does any owners of this fig had tear or breakage of the rubber suit so far? esp the elbow part where we bend them constantly.

nope, imo the suit seems more durable than the dx... but then again i hardly pose any of my figures in any extreme poses.

Back