Medicom Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dellyboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I made the very silly mistake of Letting my friends Younger cousin play with my Medicom Bruce Lee, as he is a massive kung fu fan and practising martial artist. It was a Joy to see him posing Lee in all sorts of kung fu stances, and giving me countless ideas for future poses, that is until he broke his arm :(

Needless to say, you can imagine my reaction! I think i have grieved less at a funeral.

I am looking at getting a new medicom body to fit him, and dont want to shell out £100+
I see that the Medicom Jack Bauer is quite cheap (£44-£50) but he has a different body type. If anyone owns the Bauer could you please let me know if the articulation is good enough for Bruce Lee as the RAH 301 kai is the most poseable i have EVER seen in 1/6scale.

I'm from the UK so finding the original body type is out of the question as it never shows up on eBay, just looking for another RAH body with equally good articulation.

I know your pain. That was one of the few medicoms I've owned and every time I tried to pose him it felt like he was going to break.

Sell it and get a HT ETD or Enterbay.

Sorry to hear that. Medicom bruce had a unique body sculpt. Just get a medicom massive body from hlj or something. Then just port over the new shoulder to the original bruce body.

I have some loose medicom body which might be of some use to you to salvage and fix the broken part. Check out my FS thread and see if its compatible.

Lesson learned . . .

DON'T EVER LET FAMILY OR FRIENDS HANDLE/POSE/PLAY with any of your 1:6 figures under any circumstances unless you're willing to accept the fact that it can & will be broken/damaged . . . period.

I speak from experience on both sides of the fence.

I empathize with your dilemma.

At least it was only a Medicom Bruce Lee and not one of the many good Bruce Lee figures out there..... :D

At least it was only a Medicom Bruce Lee and not one of the many good Bruce Lee figures out there..... :D

:lecture :exactly: :lol

"my friend's younger cousin"... sure kid, handle my $150 brittle-boned medicom figure, these things can handle it. That's right, pose the hell outtavit, waataaah!

I echo Scarlet's advice, just pick up a new RAH body. I wouldn't even bother changing anything over, that Bruce body needed to be covered up anyway.

Back