Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New user, pretty much signed up to post in here. I received my Mikasa today, excellent figure, though I'm very cautious about moving it around too much, or applying the 3DMG. Annie should be arriving tomorrow with any luck, with the pair the two AoT RAH's I intend to stick with.

IMG_3685.jpg

Beyond that though, I wanted to mention Mandarake as a potential outlet to have a look at for RAH figure's, Mikasa specifically. They are where I managed to purchase this one, for $110 plus shipping. I figured someone could use such info.

New user, pretty much signed up to post in here. I received my Mikasa today, excellent figure, though I'm very cautious about moving it around too much, or applying the 3DMG. Annie should be arriving tomorrow with any luck, with the pair the two AoT RAH's I intend to stick with.

View attachment 155431

Beyond that though, I wanted to mention Mandarake as a potential outlet to have a look at for RAH figure's, Mikasa specifically. They are where I managed to purchase this one, for $110 plus shipping. I figured someone could use such info.

That is a fantastic shot. A lot of life in that pose

Soooooo nobody else got levi shipped from bbts?

You didn't pay their crazy price did you?

These are the best figures Medicom has ever done (based on my limited experience), but how do they stay in business with all their figures discounted so heavily all the time?

(And I paid the ridiculous prices for all of them on pre-order)

Best Medicom figures? Because of the quality or your interest in the license? The quality is pretty much what I'd expect from Medicom. Which is good. Since I like their style.

& I'm pretty much the same with paying the ridiculous prices (well, they seem ridiculous now with the bargain bin sales). But, I want them now. My Levi has been shipped from Amiami :yess:

Medicom has always been flawless with anime 1/6 scale. As time went on they improved more and more....... I really want them to do some tokyo ghoul the anime is decent but the manga is a masterpiece and season 2 comes out this friday! woot.

IMG_3704.jpg
IMG_3710.jpg
IMG_3727.jpg
IMG_3735.jpg

Took some more photos. Getting the jacket on and off is definitely tricky business, and even more so the 3DMG. Still, a careful hand was enough to keep everything intact.

I was hoping to have received Annie by now, but due to unforeseen complications with the global shipping program I had no knowledge about, it hit snags multiple times reaching my country. Now at the earliest I can expect it this Friday. Oh well.

Anyone have the Levi? How is he? I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on him, but haven't done it yet. I've got Annie and Mikasa, but I haven't spent too much time messing around with them yet. I had to cancel my pre-order for Levi from AmiAmi because I couldn't afford him before Christmas. My wallet has started to recover now, so I'm looking into picking him up.

I have Levi. I got him yesterday, but only opened him today. He's a cool looking figure. Sadly, he's too tall. I took off a boot, wanting their to be a removable ankle extension (some of their bodies have this), but nope, it won't be that easy to bring his height down. Might look proportionately weird anyway if it was possible. Long torso, short legs. Mikasa, Annie, & Levi are too close in height, so they look off standing next to each other, if you want them to be scaled right with each other. Even so, I'm happy to have the figures.

Annie arrived at last. The figure came in with a few small nitpicks, but overall I'm pleased. I think the only one I can't overlook is the potential backwards installation of the straps on her left leg.
IMG_3740.jpg

HLJ.com is taking their sweet time shipping my Levi. By the time he finally shows up, it'll be time to order the Eren figure.

View attachment 156738
View attachment 156739
View attachment 156740
View attachment 156741

Took some more photos. Getting the jacket on and off is definitely tricky business, and even more so the 3DMG. Still, a careful hand was enough to keep everything intact.

I was hoping to have received Annie by now, but due to unforeseen complications with the global shipping program I had no knowledge about, it hit snags multiple times reaching my country. Now at the earliest I can expect it this Friday. Oh well.
wow mikasa looks good. i really should open mine and enjoy it!

As discounted as I'm seeing some of these pieces go for I'm really tempted to start with this line. I love Medicom's Anime figures just not their prices...

I opened my Levi today. I decided to display him with his 3d gear. I never bothered to take out Annie's or Mikasa's. I knew how fragile it was, but even while being careful I still managed to break it.

I hate how you cant pose them with the swords without the gear.... I mean its ok but I never liked its design at all but levi needed his swords.

I opened my Levi today. I decided to display him with his 3d gear. I never bothered to take out Annie's or Mikasa's. I knew how fragile it was, but even while being careful I still managed to break it.
It's ridiculously fragile. I did manage to get Levi's 3DMG on without breaking it though.

While looking for Levi's upside down sword hands, I noticed a plastic bag sticking out of the bottom of his box. It was the instruction manual hidden (between the outer & inner box layers) inside :lol

I'm not sure if he's the 1st AoT RAH to come with instructions, or if instruction manuals are hidden in the Annie & Mikasa boxes as well.
I hate how you cant pose them with the swords without the gear.... I mean its ok but I never liked its design at all but levi needed his swords.
You could snip them off :lol

I have Mikasa, and originally wanted to order Levi and Eren but after seeing how terrible the 3DMG is in terms of QC I decided to just have Mikasa. I find that it's difficult to justify buying additional figures from the AoT line because they look essentially the same. Almost like collecting iron man figures but even that has more differences.

I would think, given they all wear the same outfits, that Medicom would at least try to get the scale right. Levi being the same height as Mikasa is just lazy and terrible effort by Medicom.

Back