MEDICOM 1/6 Cowboy Bebop Spike Spiegel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a good color, but why on earth are the sleeves rolled up? Roll them back to a normal length and it'll look awesome!

haha. cuz the sleeves are really long if i dont roll them up. hopefully one day i can get someone to tailor his clothes a bit better.

there is a slight difference between the medicom spider bodies and other 1/6 figures.

This figure was a true gem from back in the day. I gotta say since my collection is mostly 1/6 anime its one of the gems in my collection.

yeah i agree, definitely one of the best in my small collection. also, the only anime sixth scale i have to date. am considering turning a triad Jin into vicious, or trying to sculpt one from scratch. but i might try to tackle Anotsu from Blade of the Immortal first. i dont know yet, we'll see.
sad they never continued the Bebop line. would love to see one of the custom teams take them on.

yeah jin is great. dont have his fig yet. was just thinking about the possibility. would ultimately want one of jin himself as well.

I don't know what price the Triad Champloo figs go for these days, but they were well worth it when they came out.

I hope Medi go back to Cowboy Bebop, I'd like figures of all the team.

i hope they return to Bebop too. the triad figures have stayed at the same price point, you can get both for like 150. or one for 100.

but bebop is something that should absolutely be revisited. such a masterpiece. never understood why tthey only ever made spike--though i'm super grateful they did him at least, and well the second time around.
i'd love for one of the custom teams to take Bebop on. but i dont know how likely that is.

I totally agree. When Medicom did this figure, expected the rest of the Bebop crew. Sad that they were never made.

vampire hunter dunpeal would be great too. especially one from Bloodlust with the yutaka minowa design. or his jubei. both great films.

Back