MEDICOM 1/6 Cowboy Bebop Spike Spiegel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumping this thread once again.

I got the first MEDICOM version on eBay.

I put a gallery of the figure on Flickr.
There is something about this version's likeness which captures the character better than the movie version MEDICOM released in 2001, IMO.

Last edited:
I must have a Pierrot le Fou figure. I only ever saw the movie, the episode Ein is introduced in, Mushroom Samba, and of course Pierrot le Fou. If there's anything better than that episode I am seriously impressed.

Wow, Vennie you first posted in this thread almost exactly 2 years ago and still no luck finding Medi Spike? That sucks, bro. Good luck.

sup guys I got the movie version spike and im looking to sell it. Throw some offers.,

Box is pretty small. Will ship internationally. EMS.

hmmm, with medicom making re-makes on their early figures. (captain harlock, eva,) I hope Spike is the pipeline. I have their early stylish collection spike, not a bad figure for $20 but its no where near the standard they are making now.

hmmm, with medicom making re-makes on their early figures. (captain harlock, eva,) I hope Spike is the pipeline. I have their early stylish collection spike, not a bad figure for $20 but its no where near the standard they are making now.

I think they're only remaking figures from licenses that have been revived in one way or another. There is that new Evangelion movie series and I think something is going on with Harlock.

Unless the Cowboy Bebop live action movie gets off its feet soon, I don't expect to see any CB product from Medicom.

I'd love to see new Cowboy Bebop figures, great character designs.

Would you still too see them if the new figures were based on the upcoming live action movie?

1_16_01_09_10_04_21.jpg

I would buy a Keanu Spike Spiegel.

I actually prefer the first version to this one, he looks a bit too reallistic and isn't the hs a bit small? I got the first version and it has been one of my favourite figs ever since I got him a loong time ago, it has the whole early anime vibe going which I love!

Back