Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

Anyone that put their Medix on a TT I could use some advise. I tried transporting mine to a slim and everything was looking great until I got to the chest armor. It sticks out way too much. I don't want to go sanding the body down if it still won't help. What did the guys that used a TT do, what body etc.?

*Ahem* :)

I ended up taking the dremel to the slim. I was surprised at just how much I had to take off. The feet were a ***** to get into the boots too.

Now I just have to fit the head, paint the wrists and mod the pegs.

and I still have my medix too....anyone wanna buy a medix body with no head. the medix was done by seb

Fiend, what's your build and build procedure like ?

(sigh) :lol Do you mean how I got it onto the TT? Or what consists of a Medix in general?

If you're builing your own or something it's best to take it to PMs. It's a lot to type here. I think Im an expert in this by now though. I've taken him apart and put him back together 3 time now.

That looks great fiend!

Thanks ,bud. :hi5:

That's an awesome sig. Man of Steel is my most anticipated movie this year without a doubt.

And I'm not exactly a Superman guy. :lol

Looks great put altogether Fiend. Have you thought about replacing the belt on BB with one of the newer more accurate ones from the DX12?

Looks great put altogether Fiend. Have you thought about replacing the belt on BB with one of the newer more accurate ones from the DX12?

Yeah, I've given it some thought. I may eventually but its not top priority. Sometimes I just get tired of spending money on this stuff, do you know what I mean? So sometimes I just deal with the small things. Although I could pop the DX12 belt I have on the Medi onto the BB suit and go back to using my Medi belt I repainted for the Medix. I'd have to use something to connect it in the back now as the TT makes him a bit beefier. They don't connect in the back anymore. That's an easy enough mod though. More than the belt I'd love to get him some DX12 boots. One of my boots was faulty that I fixed but you can tell that its stretched out a bit and discolored from turning it inside out. I think it's only a matter of time before I have troubles with the other boot as well. The DX12 boots will work if you line the insides with masking tape so the legs and boots don't touch. Plus, unlike how others feel about them, I love the DX12 boots. More than the Medi boots.

I know, sacrilege. :lol

Thanks for the compliment. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I want to glue the plug in the hole I dremeled out in the head. I was going to use contact Cement by Super Glue but I wanted to make sure there wasn't going to be any funny reaction to the magic sculpt I used to widen the cowl. Would anyone have any idea?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thought I'd havea little fun and see what the Wayne head looked on the Medix like before I cut it up. The pics are ***. I don't know how to correctly operate it.

Great work Fiend.

The way you've draped the cape makes it look so dramatic. :rock

Back