Medi-Boba Hot Toys body port

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feroze13

Super Freak
Reaction score
The same old Medi Boba problem; he's too damn short.

The solution, (like a whole lot of other folks have done to great effect) is to port the midget onto a True type.

Never having done a conversion before I used a True type 38 narrow shoulder, and Boba filled out the suit like it was sprayed on,he looked like a figure skater getting ready for the Olympics, not good.

Thankfully my gf managed to unpick the suit and let it out, she totally rescued his elongated ass. Now he's SS scale, the same height as his Clone gene pool cousins, and has room in his pants to flex!!!! result!

PICT0005-1.jpg

PICT0006-6.jpg

PICT0010-6-1.jpg

she's got this tool, it's like a miniature harpoon, she literally unpicked the stitches, taking the suit apart and then restitched it, she's amazing! she took pity on me as my eyes welled up with tears :)

she's got this tool, it's like a miniature harpoon, she literally unpicked the stitches, taking the suit apart and then restitched it, she's amazing! she took pity on me as my eyes welled up with tears :)

She should be praised. Nobody likes a Boba in younger brother's clothes with a wretched case of camel toe. :lol

It's called a seam ripper. Everytime a sew from now on, "miniature harpoon" will come to mind. :)

This is the tool, it basically a long needle like tip that slides between the stitches and guides them to the cutting blade, so there are usually no risk of cutting the material, I have quite a collection of them in different sizes, they quite handy and are pretty viscous looking. :lol

ns600.jpg

Yeah, that's the harpoon she stabs me with, its even the same colour.....blood red. Sometimes she clamps four of them between her knuckles and punches me like wolverine...:(

Last edited:
Looks great, I ported over Jango to a Slim TT and it turned out great :rock

collh.jpg

Great work galictboy,
is there a height difference/body thickness difference between the TT slim and TTM 14 Caucasian narrow shoulder?
Is that one was the one I should have bought? and saved time on suit modifications?

Last edited:
The thing that most impressed me about her mod was that she managed to recreate the baggy flight suit look that Boba so needs, from the tiny medi-suit. The height difference between Boba and Boussh, Bib etc. did my head in.she managed to lengthen and enlarge the flight suit without deforming it, She's a genius!!

PICT0008-4-1.jpg

Great work galictboy,
is there a height difference/body thickness difference between the TT slim and TTM 14 Caucasian narrow shoulder?
Is that one was the one I should have bought? and saved time on suit modifications?

I've heard from others that Boba will fit on the Slim, but his pants end up being too short; so not as easy of a port. I think the heights are similar... maybe the slim is a bit shorter, but no much.

However, with the Jango I didn't have to alter the outfit, but I did have to change the neck joint (used one from Ace) and I had to bore out the wrists to accommodate the thicker Medicom joints.

When I stick the SS clone and ported Fett next to one another they are nearly identical in height.

Cheers guys i had fun making them :)

With my Jango i cut the bodysuit in half just by his man boobs, that way i could tug it down a bit and its all hidden anyway. I also removed the shin guards and moved em down a bit.

(edit) Oh i also made him some bigger hands by using the some spare SS stormtrooper hands removing the hand plate and filling it with hot glue. The whole thing took less than an hour so its an easy fix.

Back