McFarlane Toys: WWE Icon Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this thread is old, but thought I'd drop my review of the Undertaker statue in case anyone is curious:
https://statuereviews.com/undertaker-wwe-icon-series-statue-review/

I bought one that is autographed by the Undertaker and is #40 of 50. Overall, I really like the statue and I think it is a buy if you're a WWE and Undertaker fan. I think my biggest complaint is that the base isn't that great. It's bulky and boring, and I think the nameplate is a little over the top. The LED spotlights are kinda cool, but I rarely turn them on. I think McFarlane could've done something cooler with the base. For what you get, it's probably priced too high and only the hardcore fans and collectors probably bought one. It doesn't seem to have been a huge hit since McFarlane Toys still has the regular version and the artist proofs still in stock, but I would recommend buying one if you are a fan.

The Stone Cold Steve Austin went on sale this morning.
Looks Awesome!
Ordered the Limited to 50 Autographed Edition.
Odd that it's not sold out yet?
The Autographed Undertaker Edition Sold Out in a Half Hour.
Would have thought for sure that Stone Cold was Much more Popular?

The face looks awful. Missed out on the signed one, but I have enough SCSA autos to kill someone. Wwe shop say its 18in while McCraplane says 23in.

I believe they mean 18" for Stone Cold cause his arms are straight up.
Then with the Base it's another 5" to Total 23"
The Autographed Edition Sold out shortly after I posted.
Wonder who will be made next?

Every time I see this thread bumped I hope it will an Ultimate Warrior announcement.

Received Stone Cold today. Looks Awesome!
Very Happy with it!
Can't believe this shipped the day after it listed?
Very Fast! Wish Pop Culture was like that.

image.jpg

Triple H comes out this month.

Love these statues .... just waiting for my personal favorites to be released - Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart

Great review.

And holy crap at the pic showing where the real in ring piece came from:

Global Warning Tour - Melbourne, Australia 2002 ! I was at that show ! ...blast from the past seeing that :D

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for checking it out.

I just realized, based on what you said, the actual event was called Global WarNing, not Global WarMing.

I said Global Warming in my review because the text on the ring piece says Global Warming. Looks like another screwup for McFarlane Toys.

EDIT: I just looked at the picture again. I swear it looks like they spelled Melbourne as Melboume, too. Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

"
I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for checking it out.

I just realized, based on what you said, the actual event was called Global WarNing, not Global WarMing.

I said Global Warming in my review because the text on the ring piece says Global Warming. Looks like another screwup for McFarlane Toys.

EDIT: I just looked at the picture again. I swear it looks like they spelled Melbourne as Melboume, too. Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Ha sorry, I didn't even realize the event name was wrong. :)
Hard to tell on the Melbourne spelling!

Back