McFarlane Toys: WWE Icon Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to pick HHH & Macho Man up. I love the Stone Cold & Taker. I actually bought extras of those. I might just put them up in the trade section to see if there is anyone looking to swap out.

Am hoping that with the new Warrior DVD, award at Wrestlemania, HOF display, WWE game feature all happening, it won't be long until we see an announcement!
I'm hoping we see variants with different looks when it finally happens!

I just got my favorite wrestler Triple H in today. Ive been waiting for some statues of wrestlers for awhile already. I used to collect the classic superstars figures, but was always waiting for statues to be made. These stock photos dont do these bases justice. But when you see it in hand, you can see that it enhances the overall display of Triple H. Im sure same goes with the other wrestler statues.The resemblance is pretty spot on. The shading could have been a lot better, but Im not complaining. I really like this statue. And Im in for more. Im hoping for a classic Shawn Michaels next. These pieces are 1:6 scale. Triple H from raised arms to toe is 13 1/2 inches. Bottom of base, to top of the skull backdrop is 22 1/2 inches. I stopped collecting 1/6 pieces. But Im making an exception with these, since I don't think we'll see other companies doing wrestling statues. Not for a long time at least. Someone mentioned variants in this thread. But Im not too keen on that idea. Id rather have a modern and classic run of WWE McFarlane statues instead.

IMG_3074_zpsjztaitoo.jpg

IMG_3073_zpsyumc37wk.jpg

IMG_3067_zpssejybgnx.jpg.html

IMG_3076_zpsyb3nq00n.jpg

IMG_3077_zpsag4t5kz4.jpg

IMG_3079_zpsmo5vltyt.jpg

I love the Triple H statue, i was able to pick it up when they had the buy one get one sale during the holidays.

You can see it in my video around the 5:40 mark.

Every time this thread gets bumped I get excited that series 2 has been announced :D

Ticking off who has already been done and Hogan won't be one of them at the moment, it pretty much has to be at least a few of:

Shawn Michaels
The Rock
Bret Hart
Ultimate Warrior
John Cena

I think Shawn Michaels and The Rock are a given if there is a series 2.
And WWE and Ultimate Warrior's wife are in a mutual love fest at the moment so I would be surprised if he is not in there.

Im selling both my Undertaker and Triple statue for $150 a piece or $300 for both, if anyones looking for a good deal on them. I know, I know. Its blasphemous! Wish they were in 1:4 scale to fit in the rest of my collection. :/

Back