McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that the pose is a little awkward looking. Fingers crossed McFarlane puts out a kneeling Abe and/or Glenn as a companion piece. Probably won't happen but it would make the pose alot better

I don't know if this has been stated or not but Dwight and Ezekiel are the next 7" color tops.

I don't know if this has been stated or not but Dwight and Ezekiel are the next 7" color tops.

I haven't seen that anywhere...where did you see it?

So that's Jesus, Carl, Negan, Dwight, and Ezekiel coming up...did I miss anyone?

Here's 5" Sasha!
abbafeb25c0589f679620e146fdd2ab4.jpg

But seriously, where the hell is Negan.

I might get 5 inch Sasha if I can just find her. I've got most of the other figures from the 5 inch line. I just need her, Rosita, Negan, and I never got Eugene so him and I'm good. I doubt they'll let the 5 inch line go longer than that since they're only putting them out now once in a blue moon. If it got officially restarted I'd love an King Ezekial though.

We got a better look at Mcfarlane's Walking Dead stuff at Toy Fair thanks to the Toyark, and there's also a bit of interesting news. Sounds like Mcfarlane is going to listen to fans and add more articulation to the 7" figures. That makes me much more interested in the color tops line; only problem being all the character I am most interested in have already been released or are set to release with limited articulation.

https://news.toyark.com/2017/02/19/toy-fair-2017-mcfarlane-toys-figures-replicas-243430

So glad to finally get Negan and I definitely wanted an updated Glenn. Interesting that it comes with a base, but it looks only looks big enough to hold the two. Maybe they're gonna do a couple more with connecting bases to recreate the scene?
Very wishful thinking but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just something worth mentioning. In the latest issue of the comic, Kirkman states the upcoming Megabox contains his favorite figure to date. Whether that is Kirkman being in hype-man mode or genuine I don't know. Considering this came from the Walking Dead letter hacks, I'm guessing it confirms its a Walking Dead figure. McFarlane really isn't making much Skybound figures outside of Walking Dead, but its nice to know either way.

This month's theme is heroes and rick is on the box in his bomber jacket. I'd love to see a comic bomber jacket Rick so I'd be cool with that variant. Hopefully its not just an all white rick or something stupid again. If it is, I'm out for sure until something truly worth getting comes out.

Back