McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna lie. I'm not too happy with this move. Its a pretty safe bet that its a comic figure.

These were the choices they did in that poll awhile back. I'm betting its a new Carl
Which character do you want to see as Skybound's next action figure?
Rick (A New Beginning era)
Michonne (All Out War era)
Andrea (A New Beginning era)
Carl (A New Beginning era)
Negan (A New Beginning era)
Maggie
Sophia (A New Beginning Era)
Lydia
Eugene (Classic, pre-All Out War)
Eugene (A New Beginning era)
Gregory
Aaron (Classic, pre-All Out War)
Rosita (Classic, pre-All Out War)
Magna
Earl Sutton
Shiva
Spencer
OTHER (Comment below!)

Last edited:
Do we know that it's a new exclusive figure? The wording doesn't say that, just that it's an exclusive. Sky bound could easily throw in Alpha or Rick and it wouldn't be a lie.

Pics of Constable Rick up on Toyark:

https://news.toyark.com/2016/11/17/walking-dead-tv-series-5-inch-scale-constable-rick-grimes-231018

Constable-Rick01.jpg

Constable-Rick02.jpg

Got Lucille today. Not bad for $35. Not sure why they made her in sections if they packed her assembled. Got some decent heft to her too, I was expecting her to be light and hollow. She's going to be fun to have around the office.

Nice to see here some close-ups of the new mini-Daryl. I like a lot the one I have (with the chopper bike) but I hope the face likeness would be even more accurate. Of course in that size it´s really good anyway, I think best I´ve seen so far. And the bike is cool.

Here are some pics of my Daryl exploring the world. He is fun to carry with, but I haven´t taken many pics even still I´ve had him since spring.

26859915046_d065e074e8_z.jpg

26289309943_63e141d6d6_z.jpg

26289311413_ceebb55304_z.jpg

26592461123_d87cf5df87_z.jpg

...and looking at the flowers. ;) Couldn´t resist. Luckily I don´t have a tiny Carol around. ;)
27197501625_6aa6c9025e_z.jpg

Here is the exclusive figure. Am I missing any clues. I've read that its supposed to be a comic figure (also no mention of AMC on the bottom) and some kind of repaint. It looks like barb wire on the box which leads me to think its Negan?

CyXyyD0UAAACSRa.jpg

I see the word "black" on the box, so I'm thinking it's either Black and White or maybe Black Friday? Either way, the clue that it's a color variant of one of their best selling figures makes me think it's definitely Negan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^good guess. would be mine as well.

finally got to the whisperers part in comic, so awesome.:clap so wants comic style figs from each faction now represented in collect thinkin- alpha, rick, negan(any of them), ezekial. plottin to get them soon.

anyone have pics of Dwight together with Negan?

any opinions on the best rick? the new 2016 vs that one with bandaged stump for the win?

I got in the new lucille bat and it's really awesome for the price. I may customize it a bit but if you don't do that sort of thing it's fine without it. Detail is amazing and feels legit even if it's plastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I got in the new lucille bat and it's really awesome for the price. I may customize it a bit but if you don't do that sort of thing it's fine without it. Detail is amazing and feels legit even if it's plastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Sounds promising. I'm not really into role play items and replicas, but for Lucille I'll have to make an exception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back