McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must always be last when going into TRU then cause I never see them. not sure if there are any decent comic shops around me here that would have them.

How often does Skybound have discount coupons? I have been waiting to get Alpha and now this.

I am far behind at reading the comics. Even pre Negan. I know that Rick is getting the "Merle-hand". But this figure really shows how much Rick has been beaten up. Whats wrong with his leg? Is it just a tempoary injury? I really have to buy the next comic asap. Not sure if I prefer the direction of the comics to the TV show, but they are a fantastic read and a great source material.

I am far behind at reading the comics. Even pre Negan. I know that Rick is getting the "Merle-hand". But this figure really shows how much Rick has been beaten up. Whats wrong with his leg? Is it just a tempoary injury? I really have to buy the next comic asap. Not sure if I prefer the direction of the comics to the TV show, but they are a fantastic read and a great source material.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for not going too deep into the story but yet giving me a lttle input. Well done! Now I need to read on. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Will definitly rush to store after work today...

I mean to be fair, the revolver is pretty badass.

I really wonder how a one handed guy can reload that thing though...

Got my new old man Rick today. He turned out really well. Still not sure on these new peg hands they've gone with on Beth, Alpha, and now Rick. It helps him keep his cane balanced in a walking position but I think I would have preferred a tighter grip and more flexible plastic to hold the weapons. He's pretty much stuck with that revolver without getting rid of the peg in his palm. But I prefer him in gimpy, old man walking mode anyway. We've got a decent new beginning line up now with Samurai Jesus, Alpha, Rick, and shortly Lydia, Negan, and the heads. Probably one for SDCC too.

Yeah, I'm hoping Rick gets a Merle-like battle hand eventually for when they fight. I'm sure this prosthetic is great for normal day-to-day tasks, but you got to admit Lil' Merle was a great fighting tool.

Back