McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Negan statue earlier this week...love the little details in it.

negan5.png

negan6.png

negan7.png

Nice! However another odd choice to make exclusive rahter than standard, oh well, I will be buying him along with Lee in the future, hoping for discounts coupons

I can't say I'm surprised to see the New 52 Rick is a Skybound Exclusive. They tend to be our source for the most recent comic characters/looks. Then again, Prisoner Negan and Lydia are retail releases :lol

I'm curious to see if he's an all new sculpt or if he shares some parts with TV Rick (the shirt torso perhaps?). I still don't know why they insist on giving the comic Rick the TV's revolver when that's not his primary weapon in the comics (I think he's only used a revolver a handful of time throughout the run).

I am glad that he's already done and ready for us to collect though. That's one great thing about this surprise announcement - no wait or any possibility of Todd cancelling it on us :lol

I'm guessing this will be available on Skybound sometime next week?

Yes, 1 regular and 1 "survivor" edition Daryl were both produced.

There is also a regular and a "vigilante" version of Rick.

So far just a regular version of Michonne and Glenn have been announced.

In total, once Glenn is released, there will be 6 "different" 10inch figures, but only 4 characters.

Thanks for the detailed information TatooineSandworm, much appreciated!

I got a set of the ECC rick's today. can't wait for them to arrive.

Todd should fire himself for giving the go ahead on these mini big heads.

Yeaaah, that looks greaaat without all that crappy articulation ruining that exciting pose! And look how useful that fire extinguisher is!

do they not know her hair is blonde? it looks nice but I don't really want to shell out money for statue like figures.

what stores carry the comic series? I don't think I have ever seen anything besides the tv series at retail. just a little tired of ordering stuff online because it usually arrives dinged up.

Back